Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

********IMD Draft DISCUSSION thread********

1,029 posts in this topic

i dont wanna PO my co GM.

fire him. :lol:

i just want the pace to pick back up is all. and you know im just messin around.

who is your co-gm again?

fire him. :lol:

i just want the pace to pick back up is all. and you know im just messin around.

who is your co-gm again?

FalcsForLife. He is a cool cat and we always on the same page...except for OLB opinions. :lol:

FalcsForLife. He is a cool cat and we always on the same page...except for OLB opinions. :lol:

yeah hes tight youre right. and you can say that again... lol.

apparently youre just never on at the same time... ;)

yeah hes tight youre right. and you can say that again... lol.

apparently youre just never on at the same time... ;)

not lately. but we arent the same guy...trust me. :lol:

not lately. but we arent the same guy...trust me. :lol:

oh no i dont think that at all. i also dont doubt that its going to take forever for you to get your pick in. ;)

:lol:

Lions pick Eugene Monroe is available for trade. Looking for a SLB and a DE.

You should be fired.. You are just matt millen jr. Not only did you miss your pick, but you screwed it up.. I mean monroe? dude.. monroe? dude.. :P

You should be fired.. You are just matt millen jr. Not only did you miss your pick, but you screwed it up.. I mean monroe? dude.. monroe? dude.. :P

At least i didn't take Crabtree :D

Yeah when the Lions finally pick a good O-lineman with their first pick they still find a way to mess it up lol!

just messin :)

Me and draftnut have been two peas in a pod on this Interactive Mock Offseason, its been wicked awesome.

lol stafford my ***

i really was going to. But I didnt know if any other teams in need would be smart enough to make the trade.

if i didnt have a full roost already of QB talent I would have took him regardless.

The other guy I almost took @ 5 was Aaron Maybin.

i really was going to. But I didnt know if any other teams in need would be smart enough to make the trade.

if i didnt have a full roost already of QB talent I would have took him regardless.

The other guy I almost took @ 5 was Aaron Maybin.

Yea sure... and i was gonna take Curry! LOL

Rule addendum:

Can't believe I forgot this part. The clock freezes at midnight every night and picks back up at 6am. For example, today Cleveland made their pick at about 9pm, so Cincinnati is on the clock for 4 hours. From 9 - 12am is 3 hours, then the clock freezes and the next hour starts at 6am. So, Cincinnati is on the clock until 7AM since the pick before them was made at 9PM. You can still make a pick after midnight, just no time expires off the clock. So if the person picking in front of you makes a pick at 1AM, you don't have to worry about missing a pick until 10AM the next day.

Rule addendum:

Can't believe I forgot this part. The clock freezes at midnight every night and picks back up at 6am. For example, today Cleveland made their pick at about 9pm, so Cincinnati is on the clock for 4 hours. From 9 - 12am is 3 hours, then the clock freezes and the next hour starts at 6am. So, Cincinnati is on the clock until 7AM since the pick before them was made at 9PM. You can still make a pick after midnight, just no time expires off the clock. So if the person picking in front of you makes a pick at 1AM, you don't have to worry about missing a pick until 10AM the next day.

thanks Robb, I was wondering. I would have been screwed letting the clock run until 6am tomorrow :lol:

At this rate we will finish this draft on April 23rd. Seriously......do the math.

The pace will pick up.

Maybe as a courtesy, PM the guy picking after you to let them know it's their pick? That might help speed things up a little.

Ok raida, Stafford's sitting there waiting for you. Know you guys need a real QB.

Russel just needs a legit weapon at WR and a LT. That would be great wouldn't it...:)

Ok raida, Stafford's sitting there waiting for you. Know you guys need a real QB.

You got that right , they can make a back up OT out of Jamarcus Russel .lol

haha wow i cant believe stafford slid to #7, how ridiculous.

lets see what raida does here. he probs would have liked jason smith for the zbs.

i wonder if he'll go with maclin... we shall see.

haha wow i cant believe stafford slid to #7, how ridiculous.

lets see what raida does here. he probs would have liked jason smith for the zbs.

i wonder if he'll go with maclin... we shall see.

He went with Raji.