Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

********IMD Draft DISCUSSION thread********

1,029 posts in this topic

ya your right mr.offseason

sorry redskins , hes going to texans

Man i was getting my hopes up, I would retract the deal, especially since it has not been approved and do the trade with me you never know what the difference between those two picks might be, think about it. I understand the reasoning behind canceling but this is a business, nobody feeling will be hurt. :D

I am looking to trade the #5 pick if anyone needs a QB. You never know...Stafford could just end up a Brown if there are no takers......

I believe I will be OTC @ 7:35 est.

yes yes i know , but , the texans were the first team to PM regarding him , it was very easy to deal with the texans as well , plus #13 is unlucky ill just stick with 15

I am looking to trade the #5 pick if anyone needs a QB. You never know...Stafford could just end up a Brown if there are no takers......

Didn't you just get Cleveland out of a sticky QB situation by trading Anderson???

OR!!! You could get the only other Legit LT in this draft! Oher is a RT and Andre Smith is obese! PM NOW!!! Looking for a SLB and a DE :)

yes yes i know , but , the texans were the first team to PM regarding him , it was very easy to deal with the texans as well , plus #13 is unlucky ill just stick with 15

It doesnt matter who was first, it matters who is the last to sign the deal. Those two spots could make the difference between you winning the super bowl next year. Dont worry about feelings, I am sure that the Texans will be ok. :(

OR!!! You could get the only other Legit LT in this draft! Oher is a RT and Andre Smith is obese! PM NOW!!! Looking for a SLB and a DE :)

I have this guy named Joe Thomas who scouts think could be starter material one day. :lol:

Didn't you just get Cleveland out of a sticky QB situation by trading Anderson???

I just dont know if my QBs are good enough with Brady Quinn, Kerry Collins and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

John Gruden is my uncle. :lol:

I know I am OTC, but I am riding it out some on trade talks.....my pick will be in tonight, even though I cant get ahold of my co GM.

San Francisco must be licking his chops right now with Stafford and Sanchez still on the board.

I know I am OTC, but I am riding it out some on trade talks.....my pick will be in tonight, even though I cant get ahold of my co GM.

Oh, a drama queen.....

:P

:lol::lol: youre really going at it now norwood.

I have this guy named Joe Thomas who scouts think could be starter material one day. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

San Francisco must be licking his chops right now with Stafford and Sanchez still on the board.

Jacksonville.....

I seriously might take Stafford and then try to trade him to add a 3rd round pick or so.

I am willing to give points to move down, and this might be a good way to do it.