Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

********IMD Draft DISCUSSION thread********

1,029 posts in this topic

hey guys i decided to put Haloti Ngata on the block in order to get some more picks/move up ...

anyone?

So the Arizona picks are messed up, we have 25 and 31. On Robbs list it has us at 21.

The list in the actual draft thread is correct. The list in this thread was the original signup list. I just posted it here for a quick reference of who is GM'ing what team. Ignore the draft list in THIS thread.

hey guys i decided to put Haloti Ngata on the block in order to get some more picks/move up ...

anyone?

what are you looking for? i may be very interested. just pm me.

-Mr. Offseason

I pm'd metalfalcon to tell him he was OTC.

Robb, he was active during facy wasn't he? So he should make his pick.

-Mr. Offseason

-Mr. Offseason

he was for most of FA. But when I checked everybody's last log in on Tuesday night, I think he'd been 3 days since logging in. Will double check on him now.

Just want to let everyone know I am joined the Interactive Mock Draft, i guess that what is stands for. I am a rookie at this so please bear with me as a understand what is going on here and get caught up. Appreciate Ya

-Mr. Offseason

Ok, he hasn't logged in since the 19th. That's 1 week gone with no logins to the AFMB. He's probably a replacement waiting to happen. And we've got 3 open spots already, so if anybody knows anyone who wants to join, tell em to hurry up & post here or PM me (preferably).

Available teams:

Tampa

New Orleans

Buffalo

Seattle (soon to be & on the clock NOW)

Just want to let everyone know I am joined the Interactive Mock Draft, i guess that what is stands for. I am a rookie at this so please bear with me as a understand what is going on here and get caught up. Appreciate Ya

sweet, its always good to have active people and i know youre active. what team are you taking over?

welcome aboard, im co-commish with robb so pm me or him if you have questions and we will do our best to answer them.

-Mr. Offseason

if you want i can take over one of the other teams, im busy but i have enough time to handle two. i gm'd two teams last year and i can do it again if we have to.

and i dont know anyone who doesnt have a team that wants one off the top of my head. obviously anyone who wants one that doesnt have one has first dibs, but ill draft for someone if you cant find anybody. it would be nice if someone took seattle so the draft would speed up. :P

-Mr. Offseason

I noticed New Orleans and Buffalo are still available......I will be glad to take one of them. I currently have Dallas who dosesn't even have a 1st.

I work at home on a computer so it will not be a burden.

sweet, its always good to have active people and i know youre active. what team are you taking over?

welcome aboard, im co-commish with robb so pm me or him if you have questions and we will do our best to answer them.

-Mr. Offseason

Washington

anyone?

I still have that #5. I like Ngata or Suggs. ;)

anyone?

What do you want for Ngata, and what team are you with

unless you can beat this trade hes going to the texans

ravens trade - ngata/2nd round pick

texans trade - 1st round 15th overall pick

unless you can beat this trade hes going to the texans

ravens trade - ngata/2nd round pick

texans trade - 1st round 15th overall pick

Well i am glad that i got the 13th pick then

Ravens trade - Ngata/2nd rd

Washin trade - 1st Round 13th pick

good thing i ducked out of the ngata bidding war. :lol:

and didnt you already submit the texans deal to be approved? its not very cool to accept that deal and submit it and then see if someone will outbid him after you agreed to it...

if you want my opinion on it id stick with the deal with the texans, but what do i know.

-Mr. Offseason