Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

********IMD Draft DISCUSSION thread********

1,029 posts in this topic

1 Detroit Lions – Norwood32

2 St. Louis Rams - SacFalcFan

3 Kansas City Chiefs - LennonFalcon

4 Seattle Seahawks - metalfalcon

5 Cleveland Browns - 1989Fan Asst: FalcsForLife

6 Cincinnati Bengals - D^3

7 Oakland Raiders - raidanation

8 Jacksonville Jaguars - KiiNGofLONDON™

9 Green Bay Packers – Mr. Offseason

10 San Francisco 49ers – virginiafalcon/sacfalcfan

11 Buffalo Bills - Tony Graziani

12 Denver Broncos - FalconLord™ Asst: keller24VT

13 Washington Redskins - jaymadd1

14 New Orleans Saints -

15 Houston Texans - falconsfromengland

16 * San Diego Chargers - bam19

17 New York Jets - The Dirty Bird

18 Chicago Bears - skynyrd04

19 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - JRob215

20 Dallas (traded to Detroit Lions) - Celt

21 * Arizona Cardinals - Draftnut57 Asst: EllijayFalconsFan

22 * Philadelphia Eagles - papikaika

23 * Minnesota Vikings – jluk

24 New England Patriots - Falcons #1 Fan

25 * Atlanta Falcons – iloxygenil

26 * Miami Dolphins - JRob215

27 Baltimore Ravens - atl18

28 * Carolina (traded to Philadelphia Eagles) - WTA

29 * Indianapolis Colts – WoTFan/Mr. Offseason

30 * New York Giants - Robb4242

31 * Pittsburgh Steelers - Romfal

32 * Tennessee Titans - defensedefensedefense

I am interested in trading down with one of my 2 first rounds picks. I have 25 and 31. Arizona.

oh so you don't want up to the #2 pick for a handful of picks I see.. ;) I am looking to move back folks.. give me some offers.. I am the rams.. We stinkola..

I gotta say.... signing Jordan Gross really opened up some options for me here in the 1st. Wasn't expecting to land the big OT in free agency... but others' loss is my gain. Actually, my gain in my biggest need spot on the roster.

I am looking to trade down a bit in round one. 8-15 would be a good range for me, but will go lower as well.

I am willing to give up some value for picks/players.

I am #5 w CLE. Alot of good talent there, just not alot at my main areas of need.

PM me and FalcsforLife with inquiries. We are on at different times.

Usually the first 15 picks are very fast, Looks like this is going to be a long draft. Not starting out to quick. LOL Norwood is usually on here a lot more.

People can say what they want but if DEt don't take Stafford they will be making the biggest mistake in History of the Draft. EXcept for the Bruce pick by YKW. I hope Norwood don't take this personally if he don't go with Matt. But I'm just giving my opinion of the pick. Maybe I shouldn't right here and now , but I can't help that is how I feel about and I don't even think it is debatable.

People can say what they want but if DEt don't take Stafford they will be making the biggest mistake in History of the Draft. EXcept for the Bruce pick by YKW. I hope Norwood don't take this personally if he don't go with Matt. But I'm just giving my opinion of the pick. Maybe I shouldn't right here and now , but I can't help that is how I feel about and I don't even think it is debatable.

i agree.. should be interesting to see what he does.. but if I draft first I need a replacement for a guy who can't throw more tds than ints.. :angry:

I don't know, if I was Norwood I would definitely have a hard time picking between Jason Smith and Stafford. Both are going to be great players. Norwood has to ask himself "what if I take Smith and then Sanchez falls?" probably won't happen but could be the best thing for the Lions.

I don't know, if I was Norwood I would definitely have a hard time picking between Jason Smith and Stafford. Both are going to be great players. Norwood has to ask himself "what if I take Smith and then Sanchez falls?" probably won't happen but could be the best thing for the Lions.

Yeah , but there will be a very good starting quality OT there at 20 as well, and who would you want ? Stafford or Sanchez? No contest IMO, Youi see the QB class is weak and the OT is as strong as the QB is weak. I have a lot of questions about Sanchez, a lot.

Yeah , but there will be a very good starting quality OT there at 20 as well, and who would you want ? Stafford or Sanchez? No contest IMO, Youi see the QB class is weak and the OT is as strong as the QB is weak. I have a lot of questions about Sanchez, a lot.

he also traded a 7th for Vick I think, so maybe he wont go QB at all....mistake IMO, but we shall see.....

im almost positive norwood isnt going to pick stafford, but thats just my gut feeling.

come on norwood make your pick!

im almost positive norwood isnt going to pick stafford, but thats just my gut feeling.

come on norwood make your pick!

I remember him saying everyone would be surprised with who he picked at #1 when this thing started, so I'm pretty sure it won't be Stafford.