Haynesworth to Redskins!

falconfan31yrs

The Frontrunner for Him is the redskins, They are also very interested in chris canty. Personally this makes me sick to my stomach

Cause i know snyder will sign him to a huge contract. They will automatically become super bowl favorites. In other reports on espn insider,

Jeff Saturday wants to play for pittsburg and marvin harrison wants to play in philly.

Redskins + Snyder spending money without a real GM = FAIL

i respect Blank for bringing in some real football talent in the front office with TD. he understands that while he likes football, he is not a football guru..... Snyder will continue to spend money and still finish third in his division because the only plan he has is to spend money without creating a true team...... in the end as usual in the last decade redskins = fail

Harrison to philly makes sense, wasn't that where he almost went to prison for that gun charge.... :)

Apparently, Snyder hasn't learned his lesson of throwing millions of dollars at every FA that comes along. Most of them ended up doing absolutely nothing for the 'Skins.

Are you saying Bruce Smith, Deion Sanders, and Steve Spurrier were busts?

It's funny to see how teams never learn. Chemistry and development always trump expensive free agents.

The Frontrunner for Him is the redskins, They are also very interested in chris canty. Personally this makes me sick to my stomach

Cause i know snyder will sign him to a huge contract. They will automatically become super bowl favorites. In other reports on espn insider,

Jeff Saturday wants to play for pittsburg and marvin harrison wants to play in philly.

yeah they are just like the yankees...oh wait, football has this thing called a "SALARY CAP" MEANING THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE THE YANKEES.