Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

!@#$% IMD Mock Draft !@#$%

38 posts in this topic

well go make your pick sir! #2 and #3 already went but there wasnt much we could do to stall it. hopefully your guy is still there man... and sorry that you got skipped.

-Mr. Offseason

lol both my guys are gone.

Yea.. i was at school and the Bidoffs were announced last night at midnight when i was sleeping.

I know I screwed up the timing of all this. I am taking night classes & one is really kicking my butt, so I'm not on here at normal times lately. I was REALLY hoping that you would have been up for school/work a little early & checked real quick knowing this was supposed to start today. So I apologize for screwing up your plans. I would have gone the way you were wanting to (what you told me in a PM) if I were Detroit's GM as well.

lol both my guys are gone.

man that sucks im sorry. i thought you were gonna go with monroe #1 actually so in a strange way i was right i guess. haha. im sorry you got skipped because of school though, that really sucks. if it makes you feel better i think monroe is the best all-around OT in the draft. ;)

I know I screwed up the timing of all this. I am taking night classes & one is really kicking my butt, so I'm not on here at normal times lately. I was REALLY hoping that you would have been up for school/work a little early & checked real quick knowing this was supposed to start today. So I apologize for screwing up your plans. I would have gone the way you were wanting to (what you told me in a PM) if I were Detroit's GM as well.

its alright robb, worse things have happened. norwoods cool about this kinda stuff dont worry.

Where in the h*ll do you guys see the picks posted? I dont see any.. you guys are saying DET got skipped? Where do I find out who #2 and #2 picked?

go to the actual draft thread... lol. its pinned at the top of this forum along with a discussion thing.

-Mr. Offseason

go to the actual draft thread... lol. its pinned at the top of this forum along with a discussion thing.

-Mr. Offseason

i feel stupid

i feel stupid

i noticed you erased your post. i decided that id leave it quoted anyways just for fun. :P

its all good though it happens to the best of us. im glad youve got it figured out now though, haha.

-Mr. Offseason

its alright robb, worse things have happened. norwoods cool about this kinda stuff dont worry.

This kinda ****s up my whole strategy though. I'm hoping Lennon will listen to my trade offers.

This kinda ****s up my whole strategy though. I'm hoping Lennon will listen to my trade offers.

so you WERE going to draft curry. youre crafty norwood... very crafty.

yeah well see i guess. sorry this didnt work out the way it was supposed to man.

-Mr. Offseason

so you WERE going to draft curry. youre crafty norwood... very crafty.

yeah well see i guess. sorry this didnt work out the way it was supposed to man.

-Mr. Offseason

lol Curry?? Maybe i wanted some of the Chiefs highly rated playe..... lmfaoooo sorry i couldn't say that with a straight face.

maybe you can auction off monroe to somebody that needs a LT really badly. who knows. crazier things have happened!

anyhow, nice try with the not wanting curry. i know everything norwood, theres no fooling me. :P

maybe you can auction off monroe to somebody that needs a LT really badly. who knows. crazier things have happened!

anyhow, nice try with the not wanting curry. i know everything norwood, theres no fooling me. :P

That's actually a good idea.

lol