Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A-TowN.-

.A-towN.'s Pre-Combie Mock OffSeason.

11 posts in this topic

FA Signings:

C.J. Mosley DT Jets - He would be a very good NT for us.

Angelo Crowell OLB Bills - He is a great SLB when healthy.

Re-Sign:

Keith Brooking: honestly, he probably is coming back, but for leadership and so he can teach any younger player.

Chauncey Davis: Great Roational DE. Put Jamaal inside DL.

Domonique Foxworth: He is a really good CB for us. Remember Grimes? Yeah.

Lawyer Milloy - Veteran backup. We need to keep this experience on the defense as well.

Tyson Clabo - A very dependable RT and an even better RG. Since Carey and Gross are gone.

Harvey Dahl - Good RG. He brought a lot to the table.

*Notable players coming back* - Laurent Robison, Trey Lewis, Renando Foster.

Draft:

1: Larry English DE NIU - After gaining some much needed weight, he could be a great first round pick for our scheme. He would help Abe apply pressure to the quarterback.

2. Rashad Johnson SS Alabama - Pure ball hawk. I love this kid. I just believe Chung will go ahead of him though. Johnson can come up in the box and play SS for us. He really flies to the ball though.

3. Shawn Nelson TE Southern Miss - I believe Cook with go before him. For some reason I think Nelson will be there in round three. He showed that he can block above average and he will split the seams.

4. Gerald McRath OLB Southern Miss - If he's not here, I could definitely live with Cassilas. We just need a WLB that can cover and help in the run. McRath is a sure tackler and his expertise is in coverage due to his speed.

5. Sammie Lee Hill DT Stillman - He can be a good rotational/potential starter guy for us at NT.

5. Andrew Gardner OT Georgia Tech - This guy can play both LT and RT. He was going to be up higher on the OL list before he got jinjured. We've already shown interest in him already.

7. Alex Boone OT Ohio State - He has apparently dropped according to WalterFootball.

From what I've heard. We were looking to do a deal with Brooking (less pay) and we weren't going to be "big players in the FA market"

seems possible.

This is an odd mock for me, but oh well. Waiting till after Tuesday and Monday. Will have a complete and final mock around March.

FA Signings:

C.J. Mosley DT Jets - He would be a very good NT for us.

Angelo Crowell OLB Bills - He is a great SLB when healthy.

Re-Sign:

Keith Brooking: honestly, he probably is coming back, but for leadership and so he can teach any younger player.

Chauncey Davis: Great Roational DE. Put Jamaal inside DL.

Domonique Foxworth: He is a really good CB for us. Remember Grimes? Yeah.

Lawyer Milloy - Veteran backup. We need to keep this experience on the defense as well.

Tyson Clabo - A very dependable RT and an even better RG. Since Carey and Gross are gone.

Harvey Dahl - Good RG. He brought a lot to the table.

*Notable players coming back* - Laurent Robison, Trey Lewis, Renando Foster.

Draft:

1: Larry English DE NIU - After gaining some much needed weight, he could be a great first round pick for our scheme. He would help Abe apply pressure to the quarterback.

2. Rashad Johnson SS Alabama - Pure ball hawk. I love this kid. I just believe Chung will go ahead of him though. Johnson can come up in the box and play SS for us. He really flies to the ball though.

3. Shawn Nelson TE Southern Miss - I believe Cook with go before him. For some reason I think Nelson will be there in round three. He showed that he can block above average and he will split the seams.

4. Gerald McRath OLB Southern Miss - If he's not here, I could definitely live with Cassilas. We just need a WLB that can cover and help in the run. McRath is a sure tackler and his expertise is in coverage due to his speed.

5. Sammie Lee Hill DT Stillman - He can be a good rotational/potential starter guy for us at NT.

5. Andrew Gardner OT Georgia Tech - This guy can play both LT and RT. He was going to be up higher on the OL list before he got jinjured. We've already shown interest in him already.

7. Alex Boone OT Ohio State - He has apparently dropped according to WalterFootball.

From what I've heard. We were looking to do a deal with Brooking (less pay) and we weren't going to be "big players in the FA market"

seems possible.

This is an odd mock for me, but oh well. Waiting till after Tuesday and Monday. Will have a complete and final mock around March.

Not bad at all. If we determine guys like Bart Scott and Sean Jones are going to be too expensive this would be a realistic approach to the offseason.

looks nice. almost any draft with Larry English in it has my vote. I like Rashad Johnson but i think he might be more of a FS

I thought I heard that he could play SS too? Maybe I'm wrong idk.

A painter hangs his or her finished pictures on a wall, and everyone can see it. A composer writes a work, but no one can hear it until it is performed. Professional singers and

wow power leveling players have great responsibilities, for the composer is utterly dependent on them. A student of music needs as long and as arduous a training to become a performer as a medical

wow gold student needs to become a doctor. Most training is concerned with technique, for musicians have to have the muscular proficiency of an athlete or a ballet dancer. Singers

wow goldpractice breathing every day, as their vocal chords would be inadequate without controlled muscular support. String players practice moving the fingers of the left hand up and

wow power levelingdown, while drawing the bow to and fro with the right arm—two entirely different movements.

wow gold

Singers and instruments have to be able to get every note perfectly in tune. Pianists are spared(free of ) this particular anxiety, for the notes are already there, waiting

power levelingfor them, and it is the piano tuner’s responsibility to tune the instrument for them. But they have their own difficulties; the hammers that hit the string have to be coaxed

wow goldnot to sound like percussion, and each overlapping tone has to sound clear.

wow gold

This problem of getting clear texture is one that confronts student conductors: they have to learn to know every note of the music and how its should sound, and they have to aim

wow gold at controlling these sound with fanatical but selfless authority.

wow gold

Technique is of no use unless it is combined with musical knowledge and understanding. Great artists are those who are so thoroughly at home in the language of music that they can enjoy performing works written in any century.

Music

why retain C. Davis if you are drafting English?

Do you think Abe is going to last and stay healthy all this upcoming year? We would also have an amazng rotation. Keeps all of our DE's fresh.