I do not mind the FO resigning Brooking to a 2 year earning about 2-2.5 million a year........ Not only is his leadership good for the team and young Linebackers but Brooking is also a guy that could fill in at all 3 Linebacker positions as a backup

I remember the 3rd and 16 still... trust me...... I just feel like brooking could give us 2 serviceable years as a leader and backup......

I just know how talented Dallas is but they have no leadership...... Sometimes teams will lose close games or a younger player get down on him self.... The Leader get guys back on track

I just know how talented Dallas is but they have no leadership...... Sometimes teams will lose close games or a younger player get down on him self.... The Leader get guys back on track

good point jbo. never really thought of it like that.

and yes crankdat i think he'd come back as a backup/situational player. he always says he wants to retire a falcon and we're just as close to a lombardi as nearly any team in the league is. just need to get our defense to a 10-15 range and we'll probably be set.