Who are your favorite guitarists

rvrndzombii

No. I use the FDII as kind of a "clean/OD/distortion" pedal by setting it up where I get a nice base clean tone (bypass), a nice mild overdrive (effect) and a nice singing distortion that sustains (effect plus boost).

If I want the sound the OCD gives me, I just kick it on and wail. I use the guitar volume knob and the bypass to get the same basic 3-tone setup with the OCD, but frankly, I just like that one flat out. I have it set to Angus' "Back in Black" tone, which I figured you'd appreciate ;)

I don't use the boost too much on the FD2...the button on the bottom right. I pull up the first knob and typically have everything at noon. i'm not a big experimenter with pedals. I use a Fulltone wah wah now and again and have an old mxr phase shifter I might use on a song or two. My main idea is just guitar and amp.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that was some pretty amazing guitar. I have freakishly small fingers, and spent like 4 months paying for guitar lessons that me and my teacher finally concluded was not worth continuing to pay for.

One fo the best guitar players i know has very small hands. Find another excuse. I have a little d*ck. :lol:

I don't use the boost too much on the FD2...the button on the bottom right. I pull up the first knob and typically have everything at noon. i'm not a big experimenter with pedals. I use a Fulltone wah wah now and again and have an old mxr phase shifter I might use on a song or two. My main idea is just guitar and amp.

I don't use it much, either. My favorite use for that setup (and the model for it, frankly) is Soulshine by ABB/Gov't Mule. I can get the nice mild overdriven chords for the verses and chorus, and kick the boost for that really singing sustain for the intro/solos.

One fo the best guitar players i know has very small hands. Find another excuse. I have a little d*ck. :lol:

I didn't say my hands were small, I said my fingers were small. I just couldn't do certain cords and I finally just said screw it because I wasn't that interested in it to begin with, I just did it because I wanted a hobby.

I shoot black tar heroin now and it's a lot easier.

I didn't say my hands were small, I said my fingers were small. I just couldn't do certain cords and I finally just said screw it because I wasn't that interested in it to begin with, I just did it because I wanted a hobby.

I shoot black tar heroin now and it's a lot easier.

:lol: ...you should take some anti-biotics...your gal must really hate that