who are your favoirite comedians?

rvrndzombii

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that Flip Wilson was funny as anyone back in the day...as a stand-up and on his TV show.

Whenever I happen to catch the Flip Wilson show on TVLand, I always watch it.

Flip Wilson was very "comedically adept". He could make anything or any situation funny with killer ad-libs and improvs. Redd Foxxx and Richard Pryor were the same way. You'll never see comedians like them again.

I remember that Flip Wilson was funny as anyone back in the day...as a stand-up and on his TV show.

Lucille Ball may be the all-time great female comedy star, IMHO.

This is WAY before your time GAFan!!! :lol:

its okay id rather be young, than old. i will check him out if i ever get a chance. I am not a fan of almost any female stand up. i just havent found one that was funny. they had funny parts, but nothing over the top, so i have to find more.

O yea add JO KOY to my list with Gabriel Iglesias.

Bill Hicks - A comedian with a philosophy and principles who refused to prostitute those beliefs and sell out in pursuit of the mighty $. For me, nobody else even comes close him. Its hard to believe that in a weeks time, it will be 15 years since he passed away.

Afetr Bill Hicks - and a long way behind him - I'd put Richard Pryor, Peter Kay, Billy Conolly and the totally mad Charlie Chuck.