Predictions for next year

if the falcons make it to the playoffs next year, they will go to the superbowl, just because they will have proven them selves as elite, by beating the nfc east and afc east teams. there will be no one that could stop us in the playoffs. if we make it through our schedule and get into the playoffs we're going all the way

now the only problem is im not to sure we get there.

if the falcons make it to the playoffs next year, they will go to the superbowl, just because they will have proven them selves as elite, by beating the nfc east and afc east teams. there will be no one that could stop us in the playoffs. if we make it through our schedule and get into the playoffs we're going all the way

now the only problem is im not to sure we get there.

Your a funny cool dude and all, But your Falcon Fan hood is a complete joke to me. :)

Words like "Elite" and "Super bowl", And Sentences like "There will be no one that could stop us in the playoffs." Prove my point. :)

1. Bucs (11-5)

2. Panthers (9-7)

3. Falcons (8-8)

4. Saints (7-9)

Saints will "fix" their defense again and the Falcons will be NFC Paper Champions. We're long accustomed to how that usually works out, and since this is all pre-free agency and draft BS, that's my sole criterion. Since the Bucs look to be in the worst shape going into the 2009 season, they'll win the division for sure.