Who here hates the Panthers?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I hate the Panthers, I'm a Falcon fan.

I was the happiest guy on the planet when the Falcons destroyed them at the dome.

I hate J. Delhomme more than you could ever possibly imagine. That stupid ****ing grin on his face.

And Steve Smith, the teammate punching crybaby whore.

EVEN JULIUS PEPPERS HATES THE PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the panthers, because I hate people in North carolina, i lived there in Fort Bragg for 2 years, when i was in the army ...and the ppl in north carolina are the biggest PVSSIES on the planet. I dont really hate the team, as much as I hate their fans.

You were in the armpit of NC...Fayettenam isn't a good barometer.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
I hate the Panthers

don't play the Bucs 16 times a year.

Well, it can definitely be said Panthers are NOT overly blessed with gray matter. :lol:

Nothin' personal against you jpepp, it's just Panther fans as a whole are not very bright.

I've been to games up there. Maybe they were to drunk to realize when they should cheer and when they should shut up. :rolleyes:

Well, it can definitely be said Panthers are NOT overly blessed with gray matter. :lol:

Nothin' personal against you jpepp, it's just Panther fans as a whole are not very bright.

I've been to games up there. Maybe they were to drunk to realize when they should cheer and when they should shut up. :rolleyes:

That's why I don't frequent games, I've been told to sit down on 3rd and short with our defense on the field. Needless to say I had plenty of choice words.

A group of about 30 of us get together on Sundays and that's just fine with me. I'm sure every team has their share of idiots; we're a young fanbase and some people have a lot to learn about the game and our team.

I live in NC and I hate the Panthers! There fans are the Ultimate WHINE AND CHEESE CROWD! Jake Delhomo sucks, (Just ask Arizona'a secondary)! The Media here sucks as far as reporting on the Panthers and the rest of the NFL! Going to a game in Charlotte is like watching a game at UNC-Chapel Hill! The Carolina Panthers or should I say the Ultimate Carolina Tarheel Wanabees!

That's why I don't frequent games, I've been told to sit down on 3rd and short with our defense on the field. Needless to say I had plenty of choice words.

A group of about 30 of us get together on Sundays and that's just fine with me. I'm sure every team has their share of idiots; we're a young fanbase and some people have a lot to learn about the game and our team.

Yea,

Your QB SUCKS, and your fans ****in Whine All the time!

Superfan is great he is the new MGS

Yeah, MGS chilled out a little on us. We needed some new blood.

By the way, Jake put up 600 combined yards and 400 total touchdowns in two games against Atlanta. No picks, no fumbles. So Superfan, if Jake sucks, what does that say about your pathetic defense?

Yeah, MGS chilled out a little on us. We needed some new blood.

By the way, Jake put up 600 combined yards and 400 total touchdowns in two games against Atlanta. No picks, no fumbles. So Superfan, if Jake sucks, what does that say about your pathetic defense?

What does 6 interceptions say about your pathetic quarterback?

He'll never get you the big one, that's what.