Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waterproof_ace83

Official AFMB Fantasy Baseball Draft thread

502 posts in this topic

with the #6 pick Goodoleboy selects Miguel Cabrera 1B/3B Tigers

ok, but you will be over the roster limit when the draft is over. you will fill your roster one round earlier than everyone else.

thats fine... heck theyll probably be 4 or 5 more trades by that point lol

and that guy is???

whoever i pick in the 3rd round with his pick :P

Albert Pujols. The best hitter in baseball.

But you gave up Miguel and a third, you could have got it done for much less. Most people would have given up Pujols for Cabrera and a switch of the second round picks

But you gave up Miguel and a third, you could have got it done for much less. Most people would have given up Pujols for Cabrera and a switch of the second round picks

look on the bright side now we can work a trade for Cabrera

I tried to get it for a 4th or 5th and he said no. I'm not a big fan of Cabrera's anyway so I wouldn't have picked him a 6. You make mistakes. Live and learn. I'm just hoping I can find a decent waiver wire pickup after the draft.

I tried to get it for a 4th or 5th and he said no. I'm not a big fan of Cabrera's anyway so I wouldn't have picked him a 6. You make mistakes. Live and learn. I'm just hoping I can find a decent waiver wire pickup after the draft.

there will be a ton of guys still out there so no worries as far as thats concerned... heck by the last rounds you are just drafting guesses anyway

i am still interested in trading down again if anyone wants to pick up Cabrera.... just shoot me a pm..

Im going to bed now but ill check again in the morning

yall have a good one

I knew Cabrera wouldn't last til my pick. I had him picked last year with my 1st round pick. He started off slow in the new league, but finished pretty strong. And now he's probably in the best shape of his career and will have a monstrous season after adapting to American League pitching.

I knew Cabrera wouldn't last til my pick. I had him picked last year with my 1st round pick. He started off slow in the new league, but finished pretty strong. And now he's probably in the best shape of his career and will have a monstrous season after adapting to American League pitching.

hes for sale

Ok we need a discussion thread, this stuff is gonna make the picks get lost in the shuffle... Sac, any way you can make one and move all the chatter into the new thread?

Ok we need a discussion thread, this stuff is gonna make the picks get lost in the shuffle... Sac, any way you can make one and move all the chatter into the new thread?

Agreed. We keep going at this rate and it will be mass confusion

Coming to you live from the official AFMB Action News Crew, we have breaking news tonight. Authorities have spotted what appears to be a makeshift boat headed north from Cuba towards the United States. We are also told that there appear to be roughly 26 men on board. We'll now send it to mookie who is live on the scene. mookie...

Thanks guys. We're still trying to positively identify some of the people on board, but believe that all members of this boat are defecting from Cuba with aspirations of making a MLB roster. Authorities in the area have confirmed that there is an unusually high number of bat bags and baseballs on board. wait.....I'm now being told that we have 1 positive ID.....Ryan Braun, an Outfielder for the Milwaukee Brewers. It appears that this could quite possibly be the most talented group to defect from Cuba. We'll have more as it becomes available. Back to you at the studio.

unkn0wn is on the clock

I expected to see a whole bunch of picks made today when I got on. I guess not.

i think jojo only has a few hours left on his clock that started at 8 am this morning... i emailed him... itd be a shame to miss your first rounder