Ok Bucs fans... What are the expectations?

ThunderCookie

thats decent.

what happened to gaines Adams

Bust eh?

It's hard to call him a bust already. He had a good rookie year and didn't quite get the progress we wanted last year. I expect we need to get him some help on the line, but he is still an adequate starter. He certainly hasn't lived up to his draft status, though.

I don't put him on the list with Barrett Ruud who has the production to be a standout at his position, or with Aqib Talib who had a lockdown season, and handled every bit of playing time we could give him... lets hope he continues to progress now that his DB coach has become his HC.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Both players are up in the air at this point...

Perhaps, but looking at both players the last 2 seasons I'd take Adams long before JA.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Admas started the year great, But the lack of leadership by our head coach seemed to play its role on him as the season went on. :)

Lets see how good he really is when we get another playmaker on our D-line.

true

New coach, new GM, and probably new QB. Sounds familiar.

So what are your expectations? Anything less than what will be a failure?

(Look Bucman, no ######! I even censored their name.)

Well it sure as **** aint 11-5.

I think mine are the same as most of you all last year, just want to see the team get better throughout the year.

Really happy to see the Tampa 2 be put in the files of history, even if it will cause some growing pains.

I think this thread should be revisited after the gutting ot he defense, including a guy who several Bucs fans have pointed to as the bright spot of their future, Ruud.

Huh??

Ruud didn't go anywhere!?!?

In fact he was one of the first people whom Morris called immediately after the releases... to take over leadership duties.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Huh??

Ruud didn't go anywhere!?!?

In fact he was one of the first people whom Morris called immediately after the releases... to take over leadership duties.

Corsair, Panther fan.............................never been accused of knowing too much about football. :lol: