Ok Bucs fans... What are the expectations?

ThunderCookie

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

It's hard to say this early. We have no idea yet what our QB situation will be. For arguements sake let's say we don't bring in much at the QB spot to challenge McKown. That being the case I'd say we're probably looking at a 6-10 season unless our defense can step up or the offense makes a huge jump, which could easily happen now that Lil' Lord Fauntlaroy is gone.

I for one am extremely pleased with the coaching staff Morris has surrounded himself with. I believe Jags will make our offense MUCH better but it may take more than one season. On defense, even with Brooks & Barber getting close to collecting s.s. checks we have a nice nucleus with Rudd, Talib and Tanard Jackson. If we get more help on our defensive line I really don't see that big of a slip on defense.

For as little as we know right now re: our roster I'll say 5-11 to 8-8 next season.

Of course at least 1 if not 2 of those wins will be against the Falcons. :lol:

It's hard to say this early. We have no idea yet what our QB situation will be. For arguements sake let's say we don't bring in much at the QB spot to challenge McKown. That being the case I'd say we're probably looking at a 6-10 season unless our defense can step up or the offense makes a huge jump, which could easily happen now that Lil' Lord Fauntlaroy is gone.

I for one am extremely pleased with the coaching staff Morris has surrounded himself with. I believe Jags will make our offense MUCH better but it may take more than one season. On defense, even with Brooks & Barber getting close to collecting s.s. checks we have a nice nucleus with Rudd, Talib and Tanard Jackson. If we get more help on our defensive line I really don't see that big of a slip on defense.

For as little as we know right now re: our roster I'll say 5-11 to 8-8 next season.

So is it a situation where you are more interested in how they play than the final outcome?

It's funny, but that is the way I viewed last season. I loved it.

I pretty much agree with your assessment accept: 5-11 to 7-9...last 6 games Falcons/buccies series is 3-3!

So is it a situation where you are more interested in how they play than the final outcome?

It's funny, but that is the way I viewed last season. I loved it.

As a Buccaneer fan, I've spent alot of time enjoying horrible seasons.

I don't have a goal, as far as wins are concerned... but I want to see some light at the end of the tunnel. While there is a good chance we could get out with only 2 wins... but we were a 9-3 team with this same roster and an inept offense. If Jags can improve that while Morris and Bates change our defensive scheme, we could be the surprise team of the NFCS.

A little to early to tell... But my expectations are that our younger players will elevate their game using our new philosophy, and that we show some real building blocks for the future. Anything less would be a failure.

As a Buccaneer fan, I've spent alot of time enjoying horrible seasons.

I don't have a goal, as far as wins are concerned... but I want to see some light at the end of the tunnel. While there is a good chance we could get out with only 2 wins... but we were a 9-3 team with this same roster and an inept offense. If Jags can improve that while Morris and Bates change our defensive scheme, we could be the surprise team of the NFCS.

A little to early to tell... But my expectations are that our younger players will elevate their game using our new philosophy, and that we show some real building blocks for the future. Anything less would be a failure.

I could say it would be enjoyable to watch the buccies only get two wins but I don't think that's a reality? I'd rather watch your defense go into the doldrums for the next 4 or 5 years!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
I could say it would be enjoyable to watch the buccies only get two wins but I don't think that's a reality? I'd rather watch your defense go into the doldrums for the next 4 or 5 years!

Yeah........I bet you would. Don't bet on it though.

Bates is gonna pick up where Monte left off (after he decided to go to U.T. with 4 games left in the 2008 season).

Yeah........I bet you would. Don't bet on it though.

Bates is gonna pick up where Monte left off (after he decided to go to U.T. with 4 games left in the 2008 season).

you cant REALLY be mad at him for joining his son, can you?

if you were working somewhere, and then your child became a boss and he wanted you there with him, you wouldn't go?

BUCMAN, THERE WAS ONCE A COUNTRY WESTERN SINGER BY THE NAME

OF CONWAY TWITTY, HE MADE A SONG THAT WOULD BE MOST APPROPRIATE

FOR YOUR POST. THE NAME OF THE SONG IS ....... "IT'S ONLY MAKE BELIEVE." :D

:D , I can dream cant I! :)

there D is crap w/out Kiffin(monte)

That still has to be seen... You hope it's gonna be crap. :)

:lol::lol::lol: philip buchanon(sp?)

kevin Carter

chuck. patrick

Chris Hovan

Jermaine ??? safety

Are you crazy?

PB is one of the fastest players we have, and Chuck Patrick? is this dude even on our team or are you just putting names up there( I think he was cut in pre-season)?

Hovan and carter are bums we need to cut.

Are you crazy?

PB is one of the fastest players we have, and Chuck Patrick? is this dude even on our team or are you just putting names up there( I think he was cut in pre-season)?

Hovan and carter are bums we need to cut.

does it help the fact that your team is getting older.