ESPN says Vick rights to be traded

Cody Anderson

Rights to Vick to be traded.

Well there we have it finally, we'll be able to move on. I hope he gets his life together and wish him all the best. Now for my thoughts, I think this will be a tough sell for several different reasons that are notably obvious. He carries so much baggage, not just with his off- field life but also his well known struggle to play the QB position (depending on what system he's in). I do think we'll eventually get someone to bite...Oakland is a very strong candidate because of Al. The 49ers might be (and should be) looking for a QB, Rex Ryan and the Jets have already laughed at the thought of it. So there aren't but a small handful of teams that would even be remotely interested as it is. Again, there are several different reasons that we're all aware of and I'd be here all day if I tried to list them lol. With all this being said, I know that we'll get someone to bite, but it won't be easy......sorry that I've written a story here haha

ESPN, always last on the scene. They mentioned 6.43M as the remainder. I am sure there will be a few other numbers thrown around until the trade actually happens.

I do have to laugh at the mindset of the journalist who contacted Dallas. It's like he was thinking "Say Jerry likes convicts, I wonder what he thinks". I am guessing since things turned out so poorly his behind the scenes comment was Go Bleep Yourself. :lol:

There's no question that vick fills the seats and brings a tremendous amount of money and interest to any team. many teams need a qb, and many owners wll like the fact that season tickets will suddenly be a hot item if they sign him. sure there are drawbacks that could dissuade some owners, but just s pacman, darryl strawberry and ray lewis still played after thier run ins,so will vick.

some team will bite. i ecall arguing wth many hat vick would play again, many had convinced themselves he'd never play again while i was saying there was a 100% chance he;d play again. . it will be these same people thatare going to try and say no team will trade for him.....jut watch, its so predictable.