Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KiiNGofLONDON™

Rate-a-Sig Thread

81 posts in this topic

Love the glowin' eyes.. Awesome sig 8.5/10

9.5/10 because I love the colours, the concept, and the fact that John Lennon is in it. What does "Jai Guru Deva Om" mean?

7/10 I have no idea what it is, but it's pretty. B)

10 outta 10

great addition

7/10 I have no idea what it is, but it's pretty. B)

It's Tibet's flag. In 1950 China invaded under the rule of Chairman Mao Zedong. China has illegally 'ruled' it since then. I, like many others, am fighting for the freedom of the Tibetan people. I normally like to display my art, because if I say so myself, I'm pretty dope at making sigs, but this is just way more important. Click the flag for more info on the fight for freedom.

9/10 to TheMaineFalcon. Really clever concept. (Btw, snap on the '™' ;))

It's Tibet's flag. In 1950 China invaded under the rule of Chairman Mao Zedong. China has illegally 'ruled' it since then. I, like many others, am fighting for the freedom of the Tibetan people. I normally like to display my art, because if I say so myself, I'm pretty dope at making sigs, but this is just way more important. Click the flag for more info on the fight for freedom.

9/10 to TheMaineFalcon. Really clever concept. (Btw, snap on the '™' ;))

7/10, but i dont really care about tibet, and they should have fought back, like America would have. lol kidding, but still not gonna mess with china stuff.

mmm this is gonna sound mean but I'm gonna be honest.

Image is squashed which is pretty much taboo in any kind of graphics. The effects in the background distract from the render rather than work with it. There is no flow with the background effects, they are just everywhere and in every direction. The glow effect on the text clashes with the rest of the sig. Something positive: it's a nice concept and eye catching I guess.

3/10

10 out of 10, that's probably one of my most favorite sigs I've ever seen. I don't know what it is about it that I like, I just like it.

10 out of 10, that's probably one of my most favorite sigs I've ever seen. I don't know what it is about it that I like, I just like it.

9 out of 10. One of the top 5 best sigs on the board.

9 out of 10. One of the top 5 best sigs on the board.

WHAT!? Do you mean that?! ...that reallllly means a lot to me, man. Thank you.

I dig yours a lot too. I'd probaby go somewhere between 8 and 9. I dig the style, it has a sort of japanese feel to it. May not be intentional, but I dig the culture.

Probably 7/10 again. Text and render effects aren't great, it's big, but it's got a lot of potential.

And I'm tighter on points, 9s and 10s have to be mind blowing :lol:

Probably 7/10 again. Text and render effects aren't great, it's big, but it's got a lot of potential.

And I'm tighter on points, 9s and 10s have to be mind blowing :lol:

7 out of 10 for the sig. Just a little to plain

10 out of 10 for the screenname. Mufasa is the king of the ****in jungle ****** :D

IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OUT BY MAKING A PATRICK KERNEY OR MATT RYAN BACKGROUND THAT WOULD BE GREAT

Kerney? Why would you want someone who isnt on the team anymore?

IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OUT BY MAKING A PATRICK KERNEY OR MATT RYAN BACKGROUND THAT WOULD BE GREAT

There's a sig request thread.

And for Lou Dog

8/10

6/10, pretty simple, but it looks good..

8/10. We have a framed photo on canvas of the Imagine thing at my work with flowers layed across it, it's a really nice picture. Especially for a Beatles fan.

Already rated the Lennon sig, so I'll do the portugal sig.

I like it, nothing much to complain about, hasn't really got a wow factor though. 8/10