Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KiiNGofLONDON™

Rate-a-Sig Thread

80 posts in this topic

So the next guy should post a score out of 10 as a rating of my sig! And feel free to add a little feedback! This should be a fun thread...

I'd say 9.8/10

very well executed, cool idea. Could have blended the players some more, I think that would have made it better.

I'd say 9.8/10

very well executed, cool idea. Could have blended the players some more, I think that would have made it better.

Id give your a 9 out of 10. Woulda been a 10 out of 10 if the chick was topless :lol: Mozzie made mine. Dude is indeed talented

Id give your a 9 out of 10. Woulda been a 10 out of 10 if the chick was topless :lol: Mozzie made mine. Dude is indeed talented

8/10 very dope.

9/10 I Love the idea and it looks great. I think a border on it would have made it even better.

9.23789/10 (ok, I'm bored). I love the blending, and the fact that on the right where the defenders are after him it's all cloudy and hazy, but after the trenches it's all clear, just like on the football field. Good shee monoxide.

9.23789/10 (ok, I'm bored). I love the blending, and the fact that on the right where the defenders are after him it's all cloudy and hazy, but after the trenches it's all clear, just like on the football field. Good shee monoxide.

Hm, your sig gets a 8.2. :D

8.5/10 nice style :D

would of been 9 but i cant read the top right text?

8 out of 10. The sig its self is very nice but im not really feelin the chain