Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

**** KEVIN HARVICK

21 posts in this topic

:angry::angry::angry:I CAN'T ****ING STAND HIM AND HE IS SO ****ING LUCKY! LOSES THE ****ING DRAFT TWICE AND THEN COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND GETS THE WREAKS TO HAPPEN JUST PERFECTLY! HAD THAT LAST WREAK HAPPENED 100 YARDS EARLIER HE WOULDN'T HAVE WON!

THIS IS JUST LIKE 2007 WHEN THEY WAITED TO PUT OUT THE YELLOW AND GAVE HIM THE DAYTONA 500 WIN! IF HE WASN'T SUCH AN *** MAYBE I COULD STAND HIM BUT I CAN'T. HE'S A TONY STEWART WANNA BE! HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE THAT HE IS IN DALE EARNHARDT'S CAR! :angry::angry::angry:

Your a nascar fan?

i used to be a huge racing fan, more Forumla 1, thats the real racing sport, but i did watch nacar from time to time and always liked harvick. i think my 1st race watching him he came from like last place to first.

I'm assuming wreak=wreck, right? :P

Yes. I was so pissed I didn't care if my spelling was right. It's just ever since the Falcons season ended I have been counting down the days till the first race and this is how it turns out. :angry:

ew nascar.

Why do people who don't like Nascar always feel the need to make it a known fact? <_< We get it already. You don't like Nascar. No reason to make it known in every thread about Nascar. <_<

**** this thread. I hate NASCAR but Kevin Harvick is the best NASCAR driver EVVVVVVER.

Let me explain.

I was "watching" a race with my uncle in 2005, not enjoying it at all of course, my uncle looks to me and says "Who do you think is going to win?" and at that moment, the standings were going across the top of the screen. Kevin Harvick was in last place. I said "Kevin Harvick, of course." and he chuckled. 18 millions hours later, Kevin Harvick won that race and from then on he is my favorite participant in a "sport" I hate. But he's still my favorite.

**** this thread. I hate NASCAR but Kevin Harvick is the best NASCAR driver EVVVVVVER.

Let me explain.

I was "watching" a race with my uncle in 2005, not enjoying it at all of course, my uncle looks to me and says "Who do you think is going to win?" and at that moment, the standings were going across the top of the screen. Kevin Harvick was in last place. I said "Kevin Harvick, of course." and he chuckled. 18 millions hours later, Kevin Harvick won that race and from then on he is my favorite participant in a "sport" I hate. But he's still my favorite.

was he driving a reese peanut butter cup car?? i think we saw the same race bro, and thats why i like harvick also

i will support the waste of fuel thing, but thats the same for all racing sports, so if you get rid of nascar, then you have to get rid of the rest, plus you have to factor in how much the help the economy, with commercials sponsors, plus it is one of the fast growing sports.

Let me explain.

It is FAR from unusual for a guy to be in last place in some part of the race and come back to win. Bill Elliot once came back from being about 3 laps down.

It is FAR from unusual for a guy to be in last place in some part of the race and come back to win. Bill Elliot once came back from being about 3 laps down.

Yep.