Will Somebody Tell "Falcon Ace" That Matt Ryan Was Not Considered

while i agree that an exemplary rookie season doesn't mean a qb is headed to the hall of fame, to compare what ryan did in in his first season to what vick did is just as ridiculous. vick nd ryan are polar opposite as far a thier skill set, what they did thier rookie seasons to succeed and what we might project moving forward.

ryans passing game was light years ahead of anything vick ever did.......lets be real here.

there's a whole lot more reason to anticipate what ryan did his rookie season will tranfer to long term success as a pro quarterback than what anticipate wht vick did simply because the nfl had never seen a mike vick before, but the nfl has seen ookie qbs with ryans skill set acheive lon term success. .

That's the problem Gazoo or whatever your name is...You don't know what the F you mean.

By the way- many GM would've given one of theri testicle for Vick prior to going to jail (where he deserves to be) ...but let you and your playa-hater posters tell it, Matt Ryan is the best thing since slice bread.

Newflash- You idiot- When Ryan win a playoff game on the road or at home (on the big-stage), like Vick did, then come back to board and post some more. Now chew on that! And I'm white brother- they call me white-chocolate, so this isn't about race, only facts.

TO DATE: Ryan ended his college career with 2 interception against VTech just like he did in Arizona game. Nuff Said! Until then, I will continue to support the Falcons and Ryan as well. But I call it like I see it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Newflash- You idiot- When Ryan win a playoff game on the road or at home (on the big-stage), like Vick did, then come back to board and post some more. Now chew on that! And I'm white brother- they call me white-chocolate, so this isn't about race, only facts.

i am relieved that you called me an idiot as i would be mortified had you considered me an intellectual equal.

secondly, i never looked at ou in a black or white way, i look at you much in the same way i would a fruitcake. i've rarely seen anyone hemorrhage more nonsense per post than you.

By the way- many GM would've given one of theri testicle for Vick prior to going to jail (where he deserves to be) ...but let you and your playa-hater posters tell it, Matt Ryan is the best thing since slice bread.

You have NO IDEA what any GM would have given Vick.. NONE If your really white then QUIT trying to act black and be yourself. Dont say this is the real you either because it seems really fake. No one here has claimed that Ryan is the best thing since sliced Bread, just excitement over a QB who has promise, much like everyone was excited about Vick when he 1st started.

Calling people names proves nothing but your immaturity , also no one brought race into the mix but YOU. and If you are white then I am embarrassed.

TO DATE: Ryan ended his college career with 2 interception against VTech just like he did in Arizona game. Nuff Said! Until then, I will continue to support the Falcons and Ryan as well. But I call it like I see it.

TO DATE: you done nothing but try to start an argument with alot of fans of the same team you claim to support and are putting down a great rookie season by a QB you claim to support.

If you support the Falcons and Ryan great, maybe you need to be a less vocal supporter until you learn he right way to do it.

That's the problem Gazoo or whatever your name is...You don't know what the F you mean.

Ryan got to the play-offs and a probowl alternate selection in his rookie year, Ookie sat on the bench his first year to learn.

It all comes out now, you're just a butt-hurt Ookie fan who is waiting for Ryan to fail so he can play the role of vindictive ex-girlfriend.

Ryan got to the play-offs and a probowl alternate selection in his rookie year, Ookie sat on the bench his first year to learn.

It all comes out now, you're just a butt-hurt Ookie fan who is waiting for Ryan to fail so he can play the role of vindictive ex-girlfriend.

falconace

i had t throw him on my ignore list after he just started going off on me with severl posts on another thread when i had ot sad a word to him.

i just have no patience for id**its

Good point. say what u want about Vick but we won playoff games when he made it there.

To be fair mayock is a BC Homer :DHe even admitted that some of it might be that as to why he was praising him so high over others but mayock is still a pretty good draft analyst so alot of it was true.

This is not true. In fact, it's totally opposite of the truth.

While we all were calling Mayock a complete homer last year, he said during the draft coverage that being from BC made him be MORE critical of Matt Ryan because he held Ryan to a higher standard being from his alma mata. I'm not saying this is what Mayock actually did, but it is what he said he did.

Don;'t use my quote and call them idiots in the same sentence they are very knowledgeable falcon fans and know alot about football in general. If you do this again i will report you for violating the conduct policy for attacking them.

You just earned major points in my book for trying to disassociate yourself with such a ridiculous poster. Much respect! ;)

Good point. say what u want about Vick but we won playoff games when he made it there.

The thing is, Vick never made it there his rookie year. So any comparisons is moot.

vick rode the pine his rookie year and won no playoff game, ryan too his team to the playoffs his rookie season. ryan was pro bowl alternate and won rookie f the year his rokie year, vick rode the pine.

at the same point in both their careers, ryan has run circles around him.