How many here attend games?

ThunderCookie

I don't have PSLs, but I make it out to 4-5 games every season by hitting the presale the moment it opens. Can't afford to drop a couple grand at the moment.

I know why they have PSL's and I know they are not the root of all evil like some say, but I always hate to see a dedicated fan of any team shut out of the joy of season tickets.

It is a groovy feeling to walk up to the same seats year after year.

I know why they have PSL's and I know they are not the root of all evil like some say, but I always hate to see a dedicated fan of any team shut out of the joy of season tickets.

It is a groovy feeling to walk up to the same seats year after year.

The issue is kind of muddy for me. I think the seat licensing scheme keeps a lot of good fans out of the stadium, but on the other hand, the very existence of BoA is due to both private citizens and corporate clients buying up tickets. During some games and in some parts of the stadium, it seems like an actual NFL environment. Other days, I sort of begin to buy some of the complaints about the "wine and cheese" crowd after the same Khakis-and-polo clad investment banker has asked me to sit down for the fifth time even though it's 4th and 1 during the biggest defensive series of the game. I have noticed that opposing fans are getting roughed up and pushed around more often, but I wouldn't exactly file that under progress.

Honestly, I think the popularity of ACC basketball in the Carolinas has a lot to do with the lack of fan support the Panthers experience sometimes. The Tar Heels and Blue Devils have almost never been truly bad in the lifetimes of most current fans, and I think the lack of experience with that was a big catalyst to the problems the Panthers fanbase has.

I don't expect a barely 14 year old franchise to have a Packers or Steelers type following, but then again I also don't expect to be told to sit down by a guy wearing a Raiders jersey in the upper deck at a Panthers-Buccaneers game (true story).

I've been to 35 maybe 40 games, I've been to Atlanta 3 times, Carolina once, New Orleans once and Indy. I've been to two playoff games (Redskins, Giants)

And I've scalped every single game except the season tickets I bought off my friend in 07 (Handicap seats, The best seats at RayJ are the 3rd level HC seats).

This year Intend to go to all 8 home games and mix in 2 road games, I was thinking of Miami and Atlanta as my road trips. I Figure shoot why not it aint but 5 Hours to Miami and 7-8 hours to Atlanta. (Thats not too bad) :)

I am a season ticket holder. I always go the saints/falcons game in the ga dome and I have been to charlotte twice. I have yet to visit

tampa. I have heard the stadium is fantastic. This year I hope to attend the away games at Miami and St. Louis.

The worst thing about attending a game on the road is, if your team loses, its a shytty ride home!

• 2 weeks later...
I live down the street from training facility, and 15 min from the dome.

Attend on average 2-3 games every season.

I've shaken the hand of Drew Brees.

thats not all you've done to drew brees, you still have his nuts on your chin...

by the way i attend 3 games a season, i was a season ticket holder for a while but i was spending to much money at the games and stuff and really had to cut back