Early season Power poll has Falcons leading the way in the NFC South...

No, those of us regulars here know exactly why it's done. Yo have yet to realize you have a ton of casual Saints fans that visit this board and read one positive article re: the Saints, get a chub than post here trying to convince the rest of you all are FINALLY for real.

It drives you poor ******** crazy that myself and most others here KNOW better. Keep telling yourselves that you're playing with us , when it is really we that toy with the casual Saint fans that keep begging for respect. :lol:

Dementia Definition

Dementia is defined as the loss of mental processing ability, including communication, abstract thinking, judgment and physical abilities, such that it interferes with daily living. Symptoms include:

short-term memory loss

long-term memory loss

constantly referring to outdated terms like they are still the in things

forgetting who posted what.

posting the same information over and over

constantly accusing ppl of whining when there is no evidence whining even occured in the first place

becoming lost or disoriented in rival central

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dementia Definition

Dementia is defined as the loss of mental processing ability, including communication, abstract thinking, judgment and physical abilities, such that it interferes with daily living. Symptoms include:

short-term memory loss

long-term memory loss

constantly referring to outdated terms like they are still the in things

forgetting who posted what.

posting the same information over and over

constantly accusing ppl of whining when there is no evidence whining even occured in the first place

becoming lost or disoriented in rival central

Good one.

Can you define jack ***?

No, those of us regulars here know exactly why it's done. Yo have yet to realize you have a ton of casual Saints fans that visit this board and read one positive article re: the Saints, get a chub than post here trying to convince the rest of you all are FINALLY for real.

It drives you poor ******** crazy that myself and most others here KNOW better. Keep telling yourselves that you're playing with us , when it is really we that toy with the casual Saint fans that keep begging for respect. :lol:

They are like a red headed step child jb. Its hard to overcome that feeling they say, they poor out all sorts of emotions to convince everyone they belong...it is quite sad if you stop and think about it... :P

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
They are like a red headed step child jb. Its hard to overcome that feeling they say, they poor out all sorts of emotions to convince everyone they belong...it is quite sad if you stop and think about it... :P

Sad? Also Pathetic, Delusional, ill-equipped, angry, jealous, casual, childish. It's so much more than just sad. What single word describes all that? ;)

All this smack to the Saints fans comes from finishing last in the division and not making the playoffs.

Yall really don't realize the little things that prevented this team from being 12-4 instead of 8-8, such as missed chip shot

field goals, and not converting on 3rd and 1 etc. And this was with a team with more injuries than the whole division combined

and a bottom of the barrel defense.

I cannot wait for the season to start with that favorable schedule....yep, I said it....'favorable.'

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
All this smack to the Saints fans comes from finishing last in the division and not making the playoffs.

Yall really don't realize the little things that prevented this team from being 12-4 instead of 8-8, such as missed chip shot

field goals, and not converting on 3rd and 1 etc. And this was with a team with more injuries than the whole division combined

I cannot wait for the season to start with that favorable schedule....yep, I said it....'favorable.'

Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go again!! take your freaking whining over to the Saints board!!!

crybaby.gif

I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS ANGER, BUT EVEN FAVORABLE SCHDULES HAVE

TO HAVE REF's, AND WE KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO YOU ALL. :lol::lol:

...... YOU KNOW I'M JUST MESS'IN WITH YOU. :rolleyes:

nope....statistically speaking 54.9% chance is not even close to a cinch but nice try!

Again, that stat is misleading and has little to do with what and why I said what I said. It's either Saint Anger is lying or either the Saints couldn't convert 3rd and 1 all season long or the Saints couldn't convert a big or meaningful 3rd and 1.

Again, that stat is misleading and has little to do with what and why I said what I said. It's either Saint Anger is lying or either the Saints couldn't convert 3rd and 1 all season long or the Saints couldn't convert a big or meaningful 3rd and 1.

lets look at this logically. while statistics dont tell the whole story, they are the only form of empirical evidence available and every statistic other than total rushing yardage per game agrees with what I am saying. you cannot produce one shred of evidence other than your own two eyes (take that to a jury and see where that gets you) and I seriously doubt you watched every Saints game much less have every game from last year on your computer.

If what I have said is accurate, than anybody who agrees with you has no facts, no evidence, and no logic to back them up

lets look at this logically. while statistics dont tell the whole story, they are the only form of empirical evidence available and every statistic other than total rushing yardage per game agrees with what I am saying. you cannot produce one shred of evidence other than your own two eyes (take that to a jury and see where that gets you) and I seriously doubt you watched every Saints game much less have every game from last year on your computer.

If what I have said is accurate, than anybody who agrees with you has no facts, no evidence, and no logic to back them up

The evidence you presented is like presenting a knife at a gun shooting trial. It has more questions than answers and holds little if any water.

By the way, do you know what 3rd and 1 SA is referring to?

The evidence you presented is like presenting a knife at a gun shooting trial. It has more questions than answers and holds little if any water.

By the way, do you know what 3rd and 1 SA is referring to?

i am not sure what the SA means and your analogy sucks big time :lol:

**** refs? Little things? Injuries? Sorry running game?... :lol::lol:

18. Atlanta Falcons (11-5)

I'm simply not sold at all the Falcons will make the playoffs next year. The media is offensively driven. Everybody thought Jeremy Shockey was going to be a massive improvement for New Orleans, but I am not saying Tony Gonzalez is Jeremy Shockey. All I am saying is this defense has some major holes. Mike Peterson wasn't even good enough to start at MIKE in Jacksonville, so all of a sudden he is good enough to play outside in Atlanta? Stephen Nicolas has nothing to speak of in his career though he has potential. Who is replacing Domonique Foxworth? Von Hutchins and Chevis Jackson? Please. Jamaal Anderson has been nothing other than a bust for his first two seasons in the league and there is inexperience at safety. I am simply not buying the Atlanta Kool-Aid this offseason. Plus, the schedule is much tougher. Look for Atlanta to falter.

I think a lot of people could agree with this. Not so much the numerical ranking, just the reasons behind it.