Early season Power poll has Falcons leading the way in the NFC South...

WhenFalconsWin

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Don't do it AQG!!

We ask them the same exact question, but they fail everytime, don't do it!!!

I'll do it for 'im numbnut!

Okay Ladies, since everyone here LOVES to make predictions and then ridicule one anothers opinion.................

1. Panthers Benefactors of the BUCS defensive youth movement

2. Falcons See Panthers

3. BUCS Have just too much youth on perennially one of the leagues best defenses

4. Saints These guys have been saying their defense would improve for the last 15 seasons

I'll do it for 'im numbnut!

JB serious question. Is defense the only thing that matters to a buc fan? not one of your predictions involves any statement about offense whatsoever. (just refering to that one post though). I get it that great defense beats great offense but we don't exactly have the steel curtain in our division either....

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
JB serious question. Is defense the only thing that matters to a buc fan? not one of your predictions involves any statement about offense whatsoever. (just refering to that one post though). I get it that great defense beats great offense but we don't exactly have the steel curtain in our division either....

Not really. It's just that the BUCS have always been known for their defense. Even back in '79 when we won our first playoff game, it was defense that did it. We were rated #1 that season. You could NOT complete a deep ball on us.

But even before the BUCS came into existence I was always a a big defense fan. I'd much rather watch a low scoring defensive battle where teams knocked the **** outta one another than an offensive shootout. Not to mention the BUCS have NEVER has an offense worth paying much attention to. Other than Mike Alstott & James Wilder we've really never had any offensive skill players that did all that much.

And keep in mind that their was only one saints fan on here talking about a dynasty. But you act as if we all were.

I know thats the thing thats so funny. 1 person says something and we all lumped in the same bag. can you

imagine if we did that based on the representation of the falcons and buc fans.

I know thats the thing thats so funny. 1 person says something and we all lumped in the same bag. can you

imagine if we did that based on the representation of the falcons and buc fans.

I don't see it as a big deal.

If we were Falcons fans, and we said we will be a dynasty, we'll probably be given Mod privileges. But since we're Saints fans, much like other topics here, we're ********.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
I don't see it as a big deal. But since we're Saints fans, much like other topics here, we're ********.

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
My joke was better. Also - wouldn't "perennial" suggest "more than once?"

Yes it does. You all have been Paper Chumps in 2007, 2008 & 2009! First two proved to be true, it's just a matter of time before you take the 2009 Paper Chump Trophy!

Yes it does. You all have been Paper Chumps in 2007, 2008 & 2009! First two proved to be true, it's just a matter of time before you take the 2009 Paper Chump Trophy!

Now there is a classic jb. I pointed out to jh that the saints are perennial chumpions and he says, "perennial suggests "more than once?" Boy them saints fans are priceless! :lol:

A few people picked us in '07 to go to the SB. Nobody's picked us since, and it's only taken a few articles suggesting we might go to the playoffs to set you two off. ATL is getting most of the picks this year, but you don't see us freaking out over it.

A few people picked us in '07 to go to the SB. Nobody's picked us since, and it's only taken a few articles suggesting we might go to the playoffs to set you two off. ATL is getting most of the picks this year, but you don't see us freaking out over it.

That's because you know in your heart that the Falcons are an overall better team than the saints...I don't think anyone disputes that at this point?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Maybe it's because we don't put too much stock in the media's picks, either way. We sometimes post the results here anyway, just to kick sand in your collective vags, with predictably amusing results ;)

No, those of us regulars here know exactly why it's done. Yo have yet to realize you have a ton of casual Saints fans that visit this board and read one positive article re: the Saints, get a chub than post here trying to convince the rest of you all are FINALLY for real.

It drives you poor ******** crazy that myself and most others here KNOW better. Keep telling yourselves that you're playing with us , when it is really we that toy with the casual Saint fans that keep begging for respect. :lol: