Early season Power poll has Falcons leading the way in the NFC South...

What does pro football give you? It gives you what NFL.com gives you, only a little more indepth. Find a better site to get your numbers from.

Dude, how many times do I have to say it, Reggie will never be a top 20 RB, and WR. He is a RB who gets 11 carries and 5 catches a game. It isn't rocket science WFW, think about it. He will get 16-22 touches a game, and they all come between carries, rections, and returnsAnd the 71st really doesn't hurt because that has QB's and people who only played in one game listed. Look at the RB's. Again, not rocket science. Next time you try to put down Reggie, use that high IQ a little.

The day Reggie is up at the top of any of those categorys, will be when he gets 20 carries a game, lines up at reciever and gets 6 or 7 receptions. But until then, you have to look at his total production, not individual production.

There is not much total production as my numbers prove and as far as I have to wait to the "day" Bust does what you say forget it. He'll never get all those touches because as I and all the other NFL expert have pointed out Bust is soft! He'll probably never play another full season and the way he's going I only expect his nonsense to last two or three more years! ;)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solomon Wilcotts, one of the better NFL commentators:

Teams have to gameplan just to stop this guy from killing them and it still doesn't work. While he has proven that he can run between the tackles, the Saints don't require him to do so. They get the ball to Reggie in space and he kills defenses. Reggie is among the league leaders in scoring since he came into the NFL. While most of TD's are not rushing from scrimmage, he kills you catching the ball and on punt returns. Plan and simple, Reggie Bush is a impact player that's getting better and better as he seasons as a pro. Tell the head coach of the Vikings Childress that Reggie Bush is a bust and he'll probably slap you silly. Reggie Bush will be the highest sought after FA in football barring no major injury if the Saints ever let him get away. The Saints will do well to sign offer him a long term extention.

I have provided tons of video evidence suggesting Reggie is not soft. A post, that you decided to completely ignore. Until you actually provide evidence, instead of just saying it when you most likely only watch Reggie 2 or 3 times a year, your post means nothing.

Solomon Wilcotts, one of the better NFL commentators:

I have provided tons of video evidence suggesting Reggie is not soft. A post, that you decided to completely ignore. Until you actually provide evidence, instead of just saying it when you most likely only watch Reggie 2 or 3 times a year, your post means nothing.

I watch every south game because I have the ticket. I know more about the south than a lot of their own fans know? nola, haven't you watched the games? Announcers and analysts are calling out Bust all the time...and I happen to agree with them 100%! I bet if we took a poll here on RC about that very question it would probably be at least 75% that Bust is soft!

I watch every south game because I have the ticket. I know more about the south than a lot of their own fans know? nola, haven't you watched the games? Announcers and analysts are calling out Bust all the time...and I happen to agree with them 100%! I bet if we took a poll here on RC about that very question it would probably be at least 75% that Bust is soft!

What ticket do you have? :lol: You where robbed

I simply do not believe you, because when it comes to Saints football you are painfully off.

Announcers and analysts call out Reggie on his YPC and his injuries. But that is it, nothing else. They say very many good things about him, and like Wilcotts, can't believe people call him a bust.

Having Reggie is a privilege. His YPC is not what you want it to be, and it would be better if he could stay healthy. But that does not outweight is positives. He is one of the most explosive player in the league, he is the most versatile player in the game, he is a straight up game changer. He is not your traditional RB, and does not have a true position, that is why a few select people view him the way they do. If he is a bust, then so be it. I'll take more busts on my team. That is all I will say, I will not speak of Reggie again. This has become pathetic.

I simply do not believe you, because when it comes to Saints football you are painfully off.

Announcers and analysts call out Reggie on his YPC and his injuries. But that is it, nothing else. They say very many good things about him, and like Wilcotts, can't believe people call him a bust.

Having Reggie is a privilege. His YPC is not what you want it to be, and it would be better if he could stay healthy. But that does not outweight is positives. He is one of the most explosive player in the league, he is the most versatile player in the game, he is a straight up game changer. He is not your traditional RB, and does not have a true position, that is why a few select people view him the way they do. If he is a bust, then so be it. I'll take more busts on my team. That is all I will say, I will not speak of Reggie again. This has become pathetic.

I'm glad you won't perpetuate the Bust argument any further, thank you! Now on to the saints chances for a WC this season. I saw in another thread you think we'll win the division but you guys will earn a WC spot. Do you really honestestly think you will?

I'm glad you won't perpetuate the Bust argument any further, thank you! Now on to the saints chances for a WC this season. I saw in another thread you think we'll win the division but you guys will earn a WC spot. Do you really honestestly think you will?

The Reggie argument has really hurt the integrity of this forum, I'm sure you can agree with that. In the end, it doesn't matter what either one of us thinks.

What are you talking about? When did I ever say that?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

The only way the Saints get a sniff of the wildcard is if they can figure out how to start playing defense. Personally I don't see it. Not with that coaching staff.

The only way the Saints get a sniff of the wildcard is if they can figure out how to start playing defense. Personally I don't see it. Not with that coaching staff.

Lol, now it comes down to the coaching staff? Sean Payton who is a very well respected coach, Gregg Williams who is one of the top DC's in the NFL, Bill Johnson who some consider the best DL coach in the NFL (don't know alot about him, he is new). But they won't be good because of that coaching staff?

no man i disagree, D Brees will keep them in games, their D couldnt get much worse than they were last yr, bucs can win some games but wont have the QB to hang in games like Saints , Panthers well aslong as they have J Dellhome and now no peppers probably, they will be no threat... The Falcons Should win south with their coaching and Offense , its a rough road for all in south playing nfc and afc east, but i can see Saints grabbing a WC Spot ....

no man i disagree, D Brees will keep them in games, their D couldnt get much worse than they were last yr, bucs can win some games but wont have the QB to hang in games like Saints , Panthers well aslong as they have J Dellhome and now no peppers probably, they will be no threat... The Falcons Should win south with their coaching and Offense , its a rough road for all in south playing nfc and afc east, but i can see Saints grabbing a WC Spot ....

This is what I agree with. As long as the Saints offense is intact, we will never be out of games. That was seen many times this season, @ denver, minnesota, @ atl, @ tampa, @ chicago, and carolina were all games where the Saints made a good attempt at a comeback, some more than others, but wins were very possible. But it was always the Saints defense breaking its back just when they could not afford too. This season will be different, the Saints have 10 of the 11 starters returning, the 1 loss is an upgrade. On defense, the Saints have made some real good changes, first off hiring two of the most respected coaches in the NFL, in Williams and Johnson. Then, they resigned Vilma (!), signed Jabari Greer who was a highely sought after corner, and from what I have heard a very very good one who will start immediately, and today they signed a guy who will impact the defensive line, Paul Spicer. Expect the Saints to add a FS, either in FA (Darren Sharper) or the draft (who knows?), or maybe both. Add to that, Mike Mckenzie, Tracy Porter, Demario Pressely, Mark Simoneau, Brian Young, Will Smith and Charles Grant, who missed 60 combined games. Then there are guys who will have a full TC under them and should contribute to the defense, Jeff Charleston, Leigh Torrence, and Michael Lehan. The Saints obviously won't work miracles on defense next year, but I expect them to be up above average, somewhere between 13-16.

Here is the way I look at it, the Falcons aren't better than the Saints. Especially with the down offseason yall have had. If the Saints make the playoffs, so will the Falcons. Or vice versa. If the Saints don't make the playoffs, neither will the Falcons. The division is up for grabs.

This is what I agree with. As long as the Saints offense is intact, we will never be out of games. That was seen many times this season, @ denver, minnesota, @ atl, @ tampa, @ chicago, and carolina were all games where the Saints made a good attempt at a comeback, some more than others, but wins were very possible. But it was always the Saints defense breaking its back just when they could not afford too. This season will be different, the Saints have 10 of the 11 starters returning, the 1 loss is an upgrade. On defense, the Saints have made some real good changes, first off hiring two of the most respected coaches in the NFL, in Williams and Johnson. Then, they resigned Vilma (!), signed Jabari Greer who was a highely sought after corner, and from what I have heard a very very good one who will start immediately, and today they signed a guy who will impact the defensive line, Paul Spicer. Expect the Saints to add a FS, either in FA (Darren Sharper) or the draft (who knows?), or maybe both. Add to that, Mike Mckenzie, Tracy Porter, Demario Pressely, Mark Simoneau, Brian Young, Will Smith and Charles Grant, who missed 60 combined games. Then there are guys who will have a full TC under them and should contribute to the defense, Jeff Charleston, Leigh Torrence, and Michael Lehan. The Saints obviously won't work miracles on defense next year, but I expect them to be up above average, somewhere between 13-16.

Here is the way I look at it, the Falcons aren't better than the Saints. Especially with the down offseason yall have had. If the Saints make the playoffs, so will the Falcons. Or vice versa. If the Saints don't make the playoffs, neither will the Falcons. The division is up for grabs.

The win was not possible in Atlanta. We pounded you all day, intercepted Brees 3 times, one for a TD, and it took a Brees hail mary at the end of the game to cut the deficit from 21 to 14!

The win was not possible in Atlanta. We pounded you all day, intercepted Brees 3 times, one for a TD, and it took a Brees hail mary at the end of the game to cut the deficit from 21 to 14!

Please man, the Saints could have came within 7 twice. Compared to how bad that game went, a 7 point deficit could have made anything happen.

If you reread my post, I said a good attempt, which the Saints did in that game.

Please man, the Saints could have came within 7 twice. Compared to how bad that game went, a 7 point deficit could have made anything happen.

If you reread my post, I said a good attempt, which the Saints did in that game.

I'm not going to argue or belabor this point because a lot of times teams come within a certain amount of points in a game they were dominated in, like the Falcons game. Truth is you were never in that game!

I'm not going to argue or belabor this point because a lot of times teams come within a certain amount of points in a game they were dominated in, like the Falcons game. Truth is you were never in that game!

The Saints were dominated that entire game, but towards the 4th quarter, were able to get back into it, and had the opportunity to come within 7 points twice. That is "getting back in the game". The Saints didn't make the full come back, but to say they never had a chance is ridiculous.

BTW, why are we even arguing this point? It's 2009 now.

The Saints were dominated that entire game, but towards the 4th quarter, were able to get back into it, and had the opportunity to come within 7 points twice. That is "getting back in the game". The Saints didn't make the full come back, but to say they never had a chance is ridiculous.

BTW, why are we even arguing this point? It's 2009 now.

We're not arguing it, you just made a blanket statement about games you were in and could've won? I am just pointing out you were never in that game=, were dominated, and only got to within 14 on the last play of the game because of a hail Mary TD pass! Its just semantics...we can agree to disagree!

The only deffernce between our two games was Abraham. He was a beast in the first game and held in check the second.

We're not arguing it, you just made a blanket statement about games you were in and could've won? I am just pointing out you were never in that game=, were dominated, and only got to within 14 on the last play of the game because of a hail Mary TD pass! Its just semantics...we can agree to disagree!

The Saints got the lead down to 14 three times. See what I'm saying? 21 points= not in game...14= anything can happen.

But yeah, we can agree to disagree.

the NFC South as a whole is the most overrated division in football. 0-4 against the NFC East and not gonna do much better next time.

Sister please...Instead of playing just one team against the south our divisions play each other this year. Now we'll see where the teams really are in terms of head-to-head competition.