Early season Power poll has Falcons leading the way in the NFC South...

WhenFalconsWin

I think a lot of people could agree with this. Not so much the numerical ranking, just the reasons behind it.

I'm not big on power rankings, but I like how he actually has reasonings. Not doing what most others do and drinking the kool aid.

Main reason I posted this is just to see HOW easy it is to get Falcon fans panties tangled up.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not big on power rankings, but I like how he actually has reasonings. Not doing what most others do and drinking the kool aid.

Main reason I posted this is just to see HOW easy it is to get Falcon fans panties tangled up.

not gonna tangle my panties up....you seriously think we take this stuff seriously after we were ranked 32 last year? now most power polls are on our jock and ranking us in the top 10 so you think NOW we believe power polls just because they like the falcons?

as far as his reasoning....i guess he has a crystal ball...because there is no way to tell the falcons defense has holes......last year this time they would have said our whole team sucked and they were wrong........by the way this is the same website that called the Matt ryan pick...an absouloute reach and they ranted about how stupid the pick was....do you really think us falcons fans takes anything they have to say with a grain of salt?

not gonna tangle my panties up....you seriously think we take this stuff seriously after we were ranked 32 last year? now most power polls are on our jock and ranking us in the top 10 so you think NOW we believe power polls just because they like the falcons?

as far as his reasoning....i guess he has a crystal ball...because there is no way to tell the falcons defense has holes......last year this time they would have said our whole team sucked and they were wrong........by the way this is the same website that called the Matt ryan pick...an absouloute reach and they ranted about how stupid the pick was....do you really think us falcons fans takes anything they have to say with a grain of salt?

Yes, yes I do. Some responses, including yours, more than proves that.

Yes, yes I do. Some responses, including yours, more than proves that.

actually your wrong...We falcons fans post power rankings...to counter all your saints are gonna win the division and have the number 1 defense BS...you spew........i still remember your first few weeks on this message board..you thought that the saints were GODS....you have backed off of that belief a little in your postings....but deep down inside you still believe that the saints are the best team in the NFL......ive read some of your posts on saints report .com so dont deny it..We falcons fans....just post powerankings to rattle you homer saints fans feathers.

actually your wrong...We falcons fans post power rankings...to counter all your saints are gonna win the division and have the number 1 defense BS...you spew........i still remember your first few weeks on this message board..you thought that the saints were GODS....you have backed off of that belief a little in your postings....but deep down inside you still believe that the saints are the best team in the NFL......ive read some of your posts on saints report .com so dont deny it..We falcons fans....just post powerankings to rattle you homer saints fans feathers.

I'm sure yall do tiny ;)

BTW, this thread was posted on the 4th of February. Long before any Saints fan ever posted the 2 or 3 whole power ranking threads in RC. So again, I'm sure yall do... :lol:

You read my posts on SR? I'm touched. Though I don't ever remember making the Saints out to be gods, actually most of my posts on SR have to do with what the Saints have to do to improve. So please, show me tiny.

I'm sure yall do tiny ;)

BTW, this thread was posted on the 4th of February. Long before any Saints fan ever posted the 2 or 3 whole power ranking threads in RC. So again, I'm sure yall do... :lol:

You read my posts on SR? I'm touched. Though I don't ever remember making the Saints out to be gods, actually most of my posts on SR have to do with what the Saints have to do to improve. So please, show me tiny.

Its easy to say the saints could be improved every season because every season usually proceeded another disappointing season!