My Opinion of the panthers new DC.

but he probally wont be.....the defense is what cost indianapolis most of there playoff games, including the most recent one when they couldnt stop the chargers and made sproles look like the next LT, one stop in over time and theyh coulda put manning on the field and won that game.

The colts would have atleast 2 more superbowls with a half decent defense. I do give him credit though his defense only allowed the patriots 30+points in the AFC championship game that the colts finally won....i guess thats improvement right???? right??

**** if they were going to fire the DC anyway why didnt they do it sooner, and could have atleast tried to interview the guy the saints got...he has better reputation and has had more success......add in the fact that these guys are losing their biggest play maker on the defensive side and have the worst QB in the division, I think its funny.

no this is common knowlege wicn seems to be lacking in carolina these days.

Tyler Brayton, Julius Peppers and Charles Johnson were all as large or larger than the Colts starting defensive tackles. That may be why the Chargers had so many holes to run through.

I'm getting sick of all the ignorant ******** in Rival Central these days. What happened to Resdog, Ionsen, EthanGA? These people actually knew what the **** football was about and how to discuss it...now we just get the three stooges, WFW, 32wood and this dumbass.

Tyler Brayton, Julius Peppers and Charles Johnson were all as large or larger than the Colts starting defensive tackles. That may be why the Chargers had so many holes to run through.

I'm getting sick of all the ignorant ******** in Rival Central these days. What happened to Resdog, Ionsen, EthanGA? These people actually knew what the **** football was about and how to discuss it...now we just get the three stooges, WFW, 32wood and this dumbass.

lol yeah you really add to the conversation by making excuses for one game, dude the colts defense has held them back this whole decade. please your best argument ive seen is that matt ryan was bad at the end of the season, when in fact he was far from bad, jake delhomme was bad, please nice to know you miss those guys you mentioned. maybe you should give them a call and tell them how much you love them, and how the new guy is hurting your poor little feelings.

The Colts D was top 7 in points allowed 5 seasons out 7. Thats not holding anything back. Thats actually pretty good.

The Colts lost to teams that went on to win the SB, like Pats and Steelers. They werent bumped by crappy teams.

Its really hard to win the SB. saying they would have had two more with a better defense shows ignorant you are.

The Colts don't have the personnel to stop the run consistently. Our front four and linebackers are much better configured to stop the rush than Indy's. Meeks' specialty is the secondary anyway, and the Colts have one of the best pass and scoring Ds in football.

lol yeah you really add to the conversation by making excuses for one game, dude the colts defense has held them back this whole decade. please your best argument ive seen is that matt ryan was bad at the end of the season, when in fact he was far from bad, jake delhomme was bad, please nice to know you miss those guys you mentioned. maybe you should give them a call and tell them how much you love them, and how the new guy is hurting your poor little feelings.

Yeah, having the opposing defense come out later and say that they knew the snap count becuase the quarterback always ran every play on one is a great sign.

No, Jake was terrible in the last game of the season, but good leading up to that. Ryan's six interceptions to four touchdowns in the last four games was bad. You do realize that Ryan had quarterback ratings of 57, 84, 49 and 72 in his last four games, right? Compare that to Jake's 93, 90, 129 and 39. You realize that Jake looks a lot better there, right? Good, now take your ignorant, homeristic **** somewhere else.

The biggest question for the defensive coordinator coming into Carolina is going to be whether or not he can pressure the quarterback. Right now we don't have a guy on thee roster that I trust to consistently pressure the quarterback, and that's including Peppers if we franchise and keep him. For some reason, towards the end of the season we couldn't do anything right on defense. If we don't have the personnel in the front four to dominate, it may be a long year.

At this point, I think depth is more important than having one star like Peppers out there. I think the Bears defensive line from 2005/2006 was a good example of that. Tommie Harris was pretty much their only lineman that bordered on elite, yet they had a good pass rush and were very stout against the run. If I remember correctly, they ran what essentially amounted to a Tampa Two and didn't blitz much. What made them dangerous was their rotation all along the line that enabled them to stay fresh and keep attacking. With that approach, they had seven linemen with at least one sack in 2005 but only one (Ogunleye) had double-digit sacks with 10.

but he probally wont be.....the defense is what cost indianapolis most of there playoff games, including the most recent one when they couldnt stop the chargers and made sproles look like the next LT, one stop in over time and theyh coulda put manning on the field and won that game.

The colts would have atleast 2 more superbowls with a half decent defense. I do give him credit though his defense only allowed the patriots 30+points in the AFC championship game that the colts finally won....i guess thats improvement right???? right??

**** if they were going to fire the DC anyway why didnt they do it sooner, and could have atleast tried to interview the guy the saints got...he has better reputation and has had more success......add in the fact that these guys are losing their biggest play maker on the defensive side and have the worst QB in the division, I think its funny.

It is unfair to judge him by the Colts/Chargers rivalry (always close tough games) or what he's done against the Patriots powerhouse? Also, the Colts don't put money on the defensive side of the ball except for Freeney and Sanders...maybe he'll have a better arsenal to work with in kittenland?

It is unfair to judge him by the Colts/Chargers rivalry (always close tough games) or what he's done against the Patriots powerhouse? Also, the Colts don't put money on the defensive side of the ball except for Freeney and Sanders...maybe he'll have a better arsenal to work with in kittenland?

Lmao the patriots were not an offensive power house, when the colts lost to the patriots in the playoff year in and year out, hate to tell ya, and why isnt it fair to judge him by one of his biggest rivalrys the chargers, do you think that mike smith wont be judged by his success againtst the saints when his career is over? thats like saying, you really cant blame the man for losing to a good team, seriously dude thats just an excuse , sure the chargers were good, but the colts should have been better. It is totally logical to judge him by his biggest failures.

The Colts have 2 superstars on defense bob sanders and dwight freeney.....the panthers have how many? He was getting guidance from tony dungy, yet still failed in his schemes. sorry but even colts fans rip there defense more then falcons fans ripped kieth brooking after our playoff game with arizona.

Lmao the patriots were not an offensive power house, when the colts lost to the patriots in the playoff year in and year out, hate to tell ya, and why isnt it fair to judge him by one of his biggest rivalrys the chargers, do you think that mike smith wont be judged by his success againtst the saints when his career is over? thats like saying, you really cant blame the man for losing to a good team, seriously dude thats just an excuse , sure the chargers were good, but the colts should have been better. It is totally logical to judge him by his biggest failures.

The Colts have 2 superstars on defense bob sanders and dwight freeney.....the panthers have how many? He was getting guidance from tony dungy, yet still failed in his schemes. sorry but even colts fans rip there defense more then falcons fans ripped kieth brooking after our playoff game with arizona.

Your missing my point mg? I'm saying the Patriots are a powerhouse and the Chargers play like one when they play the Colts. Certain teams do certain things against them and its not indicative of what they do against other teams. Take us and the buccies, they give us a hard time no matter what, the same the Chargers and Patriots do against the Colts. The Colts are no different then any other team when it comes to this. I remember the buccies blanking us 27-0 in 04' when we won the division but, that was no indication of our team or defense that season, it was just the fact that we seem to struggle against that franchise...that's what I'm trying to say in respect to the Colts DC and defense.

more of MGS bending over backwards to try to put a negative spin on the panthers

he has even resorted to arguing with WFW over it

you would think the hiring of the falcons coaching staff last year would have taught him to wait and see before criticizing, but i guess his hate of the panthers makes him this irrational

more of MGS bending over backwards to try to put a negative spin on the panthers

he has even resorted to arguing with WFW over it

you would think the hiring of the falcons coaching staff last year would have taught him to wait and see before criticizing, but i guess his hate of the panthers makes him this irrational

your right i hate the panthers so bad, it just makes my day to drag them down, i love it, i'd rather the panthers lose then for the falcons to win, thats how bad i hate them.... <_<

Our large margin of victories and lifetime numbers against you = ownage. Sorry but it is true...

Too bad Dom Capers isn't our head coach and Tim Biakabutuka isn't our running back anymore. The series has had parity since the formation of the NFC South.

You said we were an afterthought. The Browns are an afterthought to the Steelers. The Raiders are an afterthought to the Chargers. If you think the Falcons-Panthers rivalry is anything like that, you're deluded.

Then again, reading these forums I do get the vague feeling that someone has spiked the Kool Aid.

Too bad Dom Capers isn't our head coach and Tim Biakabutuka isn't our running back anymore. The series has had parity since the formation of the NFC South.

You said we were an afterthought. The Browns are an afterthought to the Steelers. The Raiders are an afterthought to the Chargers. If you think the Falcons-Panthers rivalry is anything like that, you're deluded.

Then again, reading these forums I do get the vague feeling that someone has spiked the Kool Aid.

Not trying to argue the point, just stating the facts...take the most recent 45-28 drubbing!

1-1 this past year against us. The combined score doesn't mean a **** thing.

he considers the team that won the division an after thought, this says a lot about him

we have a 5-3 record against them the past 4 seasons. you would think a fan of recent history, as he claims to be, would know this and take it into consideration but no, he is like Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite. living in the past

he considers the team that won the division an after thought, this says a lot about him

we have a 5-3 record against them the past 4 seasons. you would think a fan of recent history, as he claims to be, would know this and take it into consideration but no, he is like Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite. living in the past

Yeah, the last 4 years we have owned them 136-120!!!!