You cant pick your team.

One rule..you cannot pick your favorite team to win the NFC south next season but you have to pick one, who do you think will win the NFC south?

My pick. The new orleans saints- They wont have the number 1 offense next year wich is a good thing for them, they will have a more balanced attack though and and improved D.

Your picks?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I think 90% of the prognosticators will choose Atlanta to win the South and I'd have to agree with them at this early point. Given the way this division has played out since it formed it's anyone's guess right now (A little early to be pick a division winner) we haven't even had the Combine yet.

Right now I'd say any team but the BUCS......................but who knows?

so far 3 picks for the saints 2 picks for the falcons and 1 pick for the bucs? looks like so far rival central is expecting a saints vs falcons division race....guys this would be history in the making....atlanta and new orleans have battled for last place for 40 years, never have we went at it for first place with the saints.

no love for carolina? i guess ppl think they will not overcome jake delhomme this season, steve smith can only work so many miracles, i 'd have to agree with this so far.

One rule..you cannot pick your favorite team to win the NFC south next season but you have to pick one, who do you think will win the NFC south?

My pick. The new orleans saints- They wont have the number 1 offense next year wich is a good thing for them, they will have a more balanced attack though and and improved D.

Your picks?

Judging from what we have seen from the NFC south, I'd have to say you really can't tell. With the worse to first history I would say the Saints. But you really have to wait till we see them play next season to tell. But if you can't pick your own team I say the Bucs. They have a new head coach, which seem to make a huge impact. I don't see ya'll being as good in 09 because teams will adjust. The Panthers are all ways up and down so can't tell what they will be like next season.