Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATLsportsjerseys

STEELERS & FALCONS jerseys for sale, actual list inside, can deliver in person in ATL

1 post in this topic

Last post on this everyone, I promise!

Email ATLsportsjerseys@gmail.com

I have a ton of brand new Steelers jerseys available for you in time for the Super Bowl. Check out player list below.

These are all brand new, never worn, sealed authentic stitched jerseys. These go for $180-400 in stores. They are officially made by Reebok and come to you with all the original tags still attached.

I can meet you in-person for the exchange on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday of this week in time for the Super Bowl!!

If you buy just 1, you must be willing to meet me in the Duluth, Norcross, or Perimeter Mall area. If you buy multiples, I'll meet you most anywhere you like in the ATL area.

$69 each. $77 for the throwbacks. If you buy 3 or more, I"ll take $10 off your total. 5 or more, $20 off.

Here's what I have available, email me now to reserve the ones you want if you can meet me Wed, Thurs, or Friday (before 2pm on Fri). Hurry up and email me with what you want, these won't last long and I won't be able to get any more before the Super Bowl.

Franco Harris throwback size 50

Franco Harris throwback 56

Franco Harris throwback 54

Jack Lambert throwback 50

Jack Lambert throwback 52

Mean Joe Greene throwback 50

Roethlisberger white 52

Roethlisberger black 54

Santonio Holmes black 54

Santonio Holmes white 50

Willie Parker white 50 OR 52 (not both, not sure what size of this specific one I have yet)

Willie Parker black 54

Hines Ward black 52

Lamar Woodley black 54

Lamar Woodley black 52

James Harrison black 54

James Harrison black 52

James Harrison white 50

Heath Miller white 50 (in hand available right now, can meet asap)

Rashard Mendenhall black 50 worn approx 3 times - $49

I also have these jerseys available in hand right now. Again, all authentic, stitched sealed.

Falcons Matt Ryan white size 54 $65

Panthers Steve Smith powder blue alternate 50 $55

John Elway throwback white 54 $69

In addition to these, I can do special orders as well starting on Feb 2nd for a ton of players, email me for more details on that. I can get you hundreds of players and can give you full list by request.