Needle Exchange programs

rvrndzombii

Eventually AIDS will eradicate itself as it kills those who's actions propagate the disease.

Wow, just wow.

Children born HIV+ certainly deserve their fate, right? That's just God's way of punishing them for their immorality in the womb. What about women who are infected as a result of their boyfriends' being on the "down low"? Those vapid whores should have known better than to be cheated on.

Battling AIDS. PHHHH! Want to know how to stop AIDS? STOP F###ING! Everyone wants to "cure AIDS" but nobody wants to stop having casual, premarital sex.

Are you against finding the cure for heart disease? What about type 2 diabetes?

I mean, if people would actually eat healthy and excercise like they could the amount of people affected by diseases like this would go way down.

Wow, just wow.

Children born HIV+ certainly deserve their fate, right? That's just God's way of punishing them for their immorality in the womb. What about women who are infected as a result of their boyfriends' being on the "down low"? Those vapid whores should have known better than to be cheated on.

Above I asked that we not bring in the arguments that account for the .0001% of cases that are not due to drug abuse or sexual immorality. Women having premarital sex with boyfriends who are on the "down low" fall into the category of casual sexual immorality. Children born HIV positive are unfortunate to be sure, but they also account for the .0001% of cases. In a poll of 1000 people who have the AIDS virus, I'd be shocked if more than ten of them contracted it in a way other than drug use or sexual immorality.

By the way, the post about AIDS eradicating itself was being a bit facetious. I was responding to a poster that I am not a big fan of, and I let myself get carried away.

Eventually AIDS will eradicate itself as it kills those who's actions propagate the disease.

Highly unlikely considering it's vast ability to mutate from generation to generation...

Its one thing to disagree with a person's moral actions, but it is another to not put into action a plan for helping a real problem.

And last time I checked, Jesus hung out with the lowest of life, not marginalize them from society upon an ivory tower.

Above I asked that we not bring in the arguments that account for the .0001% of cases that are not due to drug abuse or sexual immorality. Women having premarital sex with boyfriends who are on the "down low" fall into the category of casual sexual immorality. Children born HIV positive are unfortunate to be sure, but they also account for the .0001% of cases. In a poll of 1000 people who have the AIDS virus, I'd be shocked if more than ten of them contracted it in a way other than drug use or sexual immorality.

By the way, the post about AIDS eradicating itself was being a bit facetious. I was responding to a poster that I am not a big fan of, and I let myself get carried away.

And children generally make up between 10 and 25% of AID's death tolls....not .0001% sir/mam.

And children generally make up between 10 and 25% of AID's death tolls....not .0001% sir/mam.

You are right and I stand corrected. HOWEVER...

Mother-to-child (vertical) transmission has accounted for more than 90 percent of all HIV infections worldwide in infants and children.

So, not to belittle the fact of the horror of infected children, nor to minimize the fact that I was incorrect to estimate such a ridiculously low rate of AIDS in children, It does seem that the rate of infected children would drop drastically if mothers were not infected. And I think we could rationally assume that most infected mothers are that way due to premarital casual sex.

Just saying.

Wow, just wow.

Some people here believe that kids should have to suffer for their parents choices.

I seem to remember a portion of the bible where Jesus broke bread with a prostitute. I don't remember the part where he spent the entire dinner telling her what a loser she was and how she deserved to die and burn in **** for being a sinner.

It really bothers me that the people who preach the loudest are the ones who really need to read the Bible the most. Nowhere in the bible does it say any human should go around judging others because they sin. It actually says the exact opposite, that everyone sins and you should love them all and help them just the same.

If I remember right jesus was the one who went into a leper colony, when no one else would and helped the lepers......

I'm not sayin Falconchef Im just sayin

The dude also walked on water. I am pretty sure he wasn't worried about getting leprosy since he could walk on water. :lol:

All drugs and drug use should be not only legalized, but subsidized.

I have no problem with my tax dollars paying for junkies to not work. I'm happy paying for them to get their dope, needles, snot rags, Hershey bars, methadone clinics, doctors visits, medical care, and ultimately, funerals.

No problem with that at all. We're all in this together; it's time we step up and help our neighbors.

I have no problem with my tax dollars paying for junkies to not work. I'm happy paying for them to get their dope, needles, snot rags, Hershey bars, methadone clinics, doctors visits, medical care, and ultimately, funerals.

No problem with that at all. We're all in this together; it's time we step up and help our neighbors.

I am picking up on the sarcasm....

so you prefer your tax dollars go into the pockets of the judges, lawyers, and countless organizations fighting a losing and pointless war; which has been going on for over thirty years...all the while telling you that with a little more time and money we are going to eradicate and eliminate drugs? (then they fly away in their private helicopter to fight another day!)