Ever been a falcon on the boards?

rvrndzombii

Has there ever been a falcon player on here? I know that people said mora used to read some of this stuff on occasion (maybe I just made that up). How cool would it be to have a falcon player on here for like one hour, just to be able to talk back and fourth with, not just submitting questions. There would have to be a limited number of posters (like whoever started this thread perhaps) allowed, but that would be awesome....

really just wondering if anything like that has ever happened. or will.. I would love to be able to ask questions or get to hear them in a non interview style setting

yeah jamal anderson was on a few years back juggernaut32 or something like that.

Yes, that's right. The moderator at the time confimed that it was him. He only posted a few times, under the ursername Juggernaut32. I can't remember any other players posting on here.

If I was a team membrr I'm not sure if I'd look. Part of me thinks I'd be too curious not to, but I'm notsure how long I'd stick around when I see respected memeber of the team getting criticised.

Jamal used to have a section on the boards between 96-98 called "ASK JAMAL". You could email questions to him via the site and he would answer them through the forum. That was pretty cool, He answered like 3 or 4 of my questions about the team during that time. He is still one of the classiest guys to ever wear the Falcons logo. Really cool in person too.

Its oging to be kinda hard getting those sacks, sitting on the bench.

I wont be on the bench. Im a premiere DE in the league and they even want me to play inside a little bit this year. I've talked a little to TD about signing Haynesworth. I want him playing next to me to even further show my great skills. Dont give up on me guys.

Yes, that's right. The moderator at the time confimed that it was him. He only posted a few times, under the ursername Juggernaut32. I can't remember any other players posting on here.

If I was a team membrr I'm not sure if I'd look. Part of me thinks I'd be too curious not to, but I'm notsure how long I'd stick around when I see respected memeber of the team getting criticised.

Bob Christiansen came to the boards a few times as well. When he was forced to retire, he made a post here thanking the fans on the MB for their support.

I think there were a couple of others from time to time that may have posted here, but I think it was a rare occasion and not a common thing.