Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrprettydik

who thinks Vick cant pass?

104 posts in this topic

To all of you Vick haters you better hope we dont play the 49ers this season they are already talkin about signing Reeves if they get Vick i pray to god we dont play these guys.For all you haters going by stats talking about well Vick is inconsistent you are crazy when he played with Roddy White who has still proved to this day he drops passes.He dropped passes thats has cost us one game against Denver.That if we had of won that game Arizona mightve been playing us in the dome.Because we wouldve had that 2nd seed an been 12-4.remember the Vikings game an Arizona game where he dropped passes that couldve been huge plays.

Vick has his best passing season under Reeves with his first time being a starter.When he had decent receivers stop feeding into that media crap.Remember when our team was on the same page when we played the Steelers where Vick threw 4 td passes.GTFO with that he cant pass if you had his athleticism u would use it too.That might just have something to do with being the best mobile qb the league has ever seen.As far as his pass ratings being in the 50's. Think about it 4 a second.OK times up.The falcons led the league i think with drops both years Roddy and Jenkins played with Vick.I know Vick throws laser beams sometimes but most of their drops were when he put the ball right in their frikkin hands.Remember that special Brian Baldinger had about our drops in 06.

When he was like thats why the falcons were losing games were because of the drops.remember Peerless sorry azz and Dez White were here before Jenkins an Roddy.Well to all you Vick haters that maybe why his stats were'nt that good, ever think about that,and as far as reading defense's go.With vick's atheleticism he could use that an it would'nt matter.SO STOP HATING ON VICK.I WILL ALWAYS BE A VICK FAN TIL I DIE! BUT I DO LOVE MATT RYAN! HE IS GREAT! BUT LETS JUST PRAY WE BUILD OUR DEFENSE RIGHT IN THE OFFSEASON,CUZ I DO NOT WANNA FACE THIS GUY.WHEN VICK COMES BACK,KEEP IN MIND HE IS GOING TO HAVE A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER AS IF ITS SOMETHING HE'S GOT TO PROVE.IM TELLING YALL now.SO STOP SAYING THE MAN CANT THROW,THATS B.S remember being the first team to beat Green Bay in a playoff game in lambeau field.Remember Vick an our D getting us to the NFC championship game.Stop Hating the guy can pass.He was never surrounded with great receivers,because Roddy an Jenkins could'nt catch at the time,and yall know im right!

The schedule has bee out for a month Mr. football genius. The rest of us already know we play San Fran. A Falcon fan would know that, a Vick jock sniffer wouldn't.

Well im not trying to compare them really Ryan is GREAT! but i read a couple of threads talkin about Vick cant throw an thats ludacris,when all the receivers he had dropped passes except the ones we had when we had Reeves they were actually decent receivers.

Sorry but I cant take anybody seriously that thinks that is the way that that LUDICROUS is spelled. That alone is ludicrous.