Forget haynesworth, suggs, and asomugha

falconfan31yrs

First of all, they will all reqiure too much money!!!!!!!! My opinion is,this is what we should do

or at least something to this effect. Cut Brooking, Wiener and don't resign milloy. Move coleman

over to SS. He is a very good tackler. we should then sign a FS who can play centerfield I really like

Danieal manning who would fit great in our scheme. If not him our first pick in the draft should be for a ballhawking

free safety I would like to make a run at peppers, However i think his signing a big contract would result in

a lackadasical effort on the field. We should try to grab alex brown. And why isn't anyone talking about tommy harris

chicago will definately tag one of the two Likely (Harris) we should get alex brown fast. Then sign DT terrell sands 6'7 340 and move j. anderson inside and let him battle with babs to start. My linebacker of choice would be calvin pace to replace brooking and draft a fast olb to back up corey wire. If i had to pick a Corner to go for it would be hands down dunta robinson followed by phillip buchanon. However,

I don't think CB is our biggest concern on Defense our line is the biggest weakness followed by safety ( we desperately need a playmaking safety, (we have n't had one since Scott Case) Our strength on defense in 08 was suppose to be the linebackers However aside from lofton and wire (later in the year) the lb corps didn't make any game changing plays none ,zilch , zero. We need an infusion of ballhawks to balance our defense. P.s Chris houston will be a stud this year. He has all the tools and now he is up to speed with the nfl. Him along with d. foxworth and chevis jackson along with von hutchinson and maybe a middle rounder cb out of this year's draft will be good enough if we get the right lineman..............Pressure creates int's and good coverage produces sacks

First of all, they will all reqiure too much money!!!!!!!! My opinion is,this is what we should do

or at least something to this effect. Cut Brooking, Wiener and don't resign milloy. Move coleman

over to SS. He is a very good tackler. we should then sign a FS who can play centerfield I really like

Danieal manning who would fit great in our scheme. If not him our first pick in the draft should be for a ballhawking

free safety I would like to make a run at peppers, However i think his signing a big contract would result in

a lackadasical effort on the field. We should try to grab alex brown. And why isn't anyone talking about tommy harris

chicago will definately tag one of the two Likely (Harris) we should get alex brown fast. Then sign DT terrell sands 6'7 340 and move j. anderson inside and let him battle with babs to start. My linebacker of choice would be calvin pace to replace brooking and draft a fast olb to back up corey wire. If i had to pick a Corner to go for it would be hands down dunta robinson followed by phillip buchanon. However,

I don't think CB is our biggest concern on Defense our line is the biggest weakness followed by safety ( we desperately need a playmaking safety, (we have n't had one since Scott Case) Our strength on defense in 08 was suppose to be the linebackers However aside from lofton and wire (later in the year) the lb corps didn't make any game changing plays none ,zilch , zero. We need an infusion of ballhawks to balance our defense. P.s Chris houston will be a stud this year. He has all the tools and now he is up to speed with the nfl. Him along with d. foxworth and chevis jackson along with von hutchinson and maybe a middle rounder cb out of this year's draft will be good enough if we get the right lineman..............Pressure creates int's and good coverage produces sacks

You got more players names right that AREN'T on the team than you did the ones on the team. Hard to take your analysis serious with that happening.

Corey Wire = COY WIRE

Von Hutchinson = VON HUTCHINS

And Foxworth is a free agent, so we'd have to resign him and I'm pretty sure he's interested in getting paid.

u people always try to correct poepls splleing wft tha splleign is irrevelnat u knwo waht im saynig thakns fro redaing foxwrth wnot gte thta mcuh mnoey .......................................... enjoy

u people always try to correct poepls splleing wft tha splleign is irrevelnat u knwo waht im saynig thakns fro redaing foxwrth wnot gte thta mcuh mnoey .......................................... enjoy

I didn't correct any spelling, you spelled the words right, they were just the wrong names. I was informing you, a "Falcons Fan" of the names of players on "our" team.

I double checked the date on this post because....

No one is talking about Tommie Harris because the Bears made him the highest paid DT in NFL history last year.

The coaching staff is thinking about moving him inside, but it won't matter much.

Coleman played SS for the Jets, and it's wasn't his thing. (Actually, for a strong safety, Crocker has been killing it with the Bengals. Kind of shows you what playing a guy out of spot will do).

I'm also pretty sure neither Calvin Pace or Daniel Manning are hitting free agency.

Edit: Yup. Manning is still in his rookie contract, and won't be able to go anywhere until next year. Calvin Pace also signed a 6 year, $42 million contract within the last year.

Yup, the money for these FA's is plain ASSININE !!!!!!! Out of touch with reality and today's economy. H.ell, if these idiotic salaries continue along with the downward spiral of our country's financial fabric..............there won't be an NFL in 5 years.

TD is at his best picking a mid price FA along with draft picks who will FIT THE TEAM PROFILE and FORMULA.

Yup, the money for these FA's is plain ASSININE !!!!!!! Out of touch with reality and today's economy. H.ell, if these idiotic salaries continue along with the downward spiral of our country's financial fabric..............there won't be an NFL in 5 years.

TD is at his best picking a mid price FA along with draft picks who will FIT THE TEAM PROFILE and FORMULA.

Noooooooooooooooooo .. Don't say that ...lol