Please tell me this is not how the off season is going to be...

ThunderCookie

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Last offseason, there were many good football-only discussions with the occasional barb here and there. Of course the South looked much different then. The Falcons were resigned to 6-10 at best, the Panthers were hoping for a winning season, Saints expected to rule the roost, and Buc fans were... well... Buc fans.

This place was civil and only one thread out of four was debate on whether Bush was a bust.

I can see this place going downhill in a hurry. Buc fans have gotten testier, Panther fans have become hyper-hypocrital, and our newer Falcon posters have, let's just say, not been very helpful.

So will this taper off or will it only get worse?

What it is, is the fact you all had a winning season and every homer and his sister has crawled outta the woodwork to puff out his chest and tell everyone how great their team is and how no other team has EVER been as good as they (the Falcons) are now.

I can't count on both hands how many posts I've read that described the Falcons as the "Model Franchise" in the NFL. :lol:

Last offseason, there were many good football-only discussions with the occasional barb here and there. Of course the South looked much different then. The Falcons were resigned to 6-10 at best, the Panthers were hoping for a winning season, Saints expected to rule the roost, and Buc fans were... well... Buc fans. This place was civil and only one thread out of four was debate on whether Bush was a bust.

I can see this place going downhill in a hurry. Buc fans have gotten testier, Panther fans have become hyper-hypocrital, and our newer Falcon posters have, let's just say, not been very helpful. So will this taper off or will it only get worse?

IT IS ....... WHAT IT IS !!

What it is, is the fact you all had a winning season and every homer and his sister has crawled outta the woodwork to puff out his chest and tell everyone how great their team is and how no other team has EVER been as good as they (the Falcons) are now.

I can't count on both hands how many posts I've read that described the Falcons as the "Model Franchise" in the NFL. :lol:

Your fans would do the same? Its human nature to jump on when their going good...