Please tell me this is not how the off season is going to be...

ThunderCookie

Last offseason, there were many good football-only discussions with the occasional barb here and there. Of course the South looked much different then. The Falcons were resigned to 6-10 at best, the Panthers were hoping for a winning season, Saints expected to rule the roost, and Buc fans were... well... Buc fans.

This place was civil and only one thread out of four was debate on whether Bush was a bust.

I can see this place going downhill in a hurry. Buc fans have gotten testier, Panther fans have become hyper-hypocrital, and our newer Falcon posters have, let's just say, not been very helpful.

So will this taper off or will it only get worse?

Last offseason, there were many good football-only discussions with the occasional barb here and there. Of course the South looked much different then. The Falcons were resigned to 6-10 at best, the Panthers were hoping for a winning season, Saints expected to rule the roost, and Buc fans were... well... Buc fans.

This place was civil and only one thread out of four was debate on whether Bush was a bust.

I can see this place going downhill in a hurry. Buc fans have gotten testier, Panther fans have become hyper-hypocrital, and our newer Falcon posters have, let's just say, not been very helpful.

HR, you forget to mention saints fans are bitter. Don't you know their entitled to be good? nola says they are, therefore they are? :lol:

worse. every move every team makes will be the worst signing in the teams history.

the best players are our teams will continued to be looked at as busts, or "average"

each member will continue to hate, and each member will be wearing the team color shaded lenses.

the entire offseason will be like this:

who are the falcons playing in the 09 super bowl? nfc south champions. there is no competition.

the saints suck, they will never amount to anything. reggie bush is a bust, brees is average, and gregg williams isn't anything special.

the panthers will be the paper champions even after their 12-4 finish.

the bucs will have a old qb, and no defense. they suck too. lets look past their 9-3 start.

if there is one thing i have learned on this site, its that one game makes a team. for instance, the falcons only lost to the cards by 6. that automatically makes them the 2nd best team in the nfc and the favorites next season.

who are the falcons playing in the 09 super bowl? nfc south champions. there is no competition.

the saints suck, they will never amount to anything. reggie bush is a bust, brees is average, and gregg williams isn't anything special.

the bucs will have a old qb, and no defense. they suck too. lets look past their 9-3 start.

if there is one thing i have learned on this site, its that one game makes a team. for instance, the falcons only lost to the cards by 6. that automatically makes them the 2nd best team in the nfc and the favorites next season.

Oh, geez....I thought your post was going to be a fair one, but then you had to bring this nonsense into it. If you haven't noticed, the Falcons' fans in this forum aren't the only ones that are homers.

Stupid post.

worse. every move every team makes will be the worst signing in the teams history.

the best players are our teams will continued to be looked at as busts, or "average"

each member will continue to hate, and each member will be wearing the team color shaded lenses.

the entire offseason will be like this:

You are the worse. One season makes the saints and Bust? The 10-6 06' season...grow up and stop trying to live on the past! ;)

You are the worse. One season makes the saints and Bust? The 10-6 06' season...grow up and stop trying to live on the past! ;)

Says the guy with his member number in his sig. When you started posting here is relevant...how...? To prove to the other fans that your high post count is because of your long tenure here and not because you have nearly 10,000 posts consisting of the words "I agree" or " :D ?" 2008 is currently the past for every regular poster in this forum.

Seriously, this site should go to a peer ranking system in which case your number would be slightly above the guy who wrote: Powered By IP.Board 2.3.6 © 2009 IPS, Inc. I see him post almost as much as I see you, and his spelling is generally much better.

Says the guy with his member number in his sig. When you started posting here is relevant...how...? To prove to the other fans that your high post count is because of your long tenure here and not because you have nearly 10,000 posts consisting of the words "I agree" or " :D ?" 2008 is currently the past for every regular poster in this forum.

Seriously, this site should go to a peer ranking system in which case your number would be slightly above the guy who wrote: Powered By IP.Board 2.3.6 © 2009 IPS, Inc. I see him post almost as much as I see you, and his spelling is generally much better.

Someone that had to start over with 35 posts sounds bitter and jealous. If you don't like it I'm sure they have space for you on the miserable site known as the saints message boards, if not stick with the pros like WFW! ;)

Someone that had to start over with 35 posts sounds bitter and jealous. If you don't like it I'm sure they have space for you on the miserable site known as the saints message boards, if not stick with the pros like WFW! ;)

It would be sad if this were the dumbest thing you'd ever said. It is sadder that it isn't.

People used to claim that this was the place for civil discussion and was the safe harbor from the antics of TATF. But those days are gone. There is a new breed of poster here in RC, and it's not a pretty place anymore. On most days it's as bad or worse than TATF. You can see who the problem posters are at least, but you can't make them leave, pity.

after all the **** falcon fans took throughout last year, last offseason and then a lot of this year from the rivals i cant blame them for dishing it back out.

i think everyone in this forum has started putting their homer goggles on though.

I don't know Boss, everyone could have really kicked you all much worse, in fact after the Vick thing most had pity on your football fandom souls. Falcon fans were bashing each other around here though much worse than rivals, especially about drafting of the halo wearing golden child QB.