• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was unfortunate enough to go watch the Seahawks play the Cowboys live in Texas Stadium and I watched Jim Mora try to pump up his DB's by doing drills with them, pushing them around, smiling and all that. Even with all the extra garbage Mora was doing, i could tell the players didn't even care. I don't think the players were buying into Mora and it showed in the game. Holmgren just looked mad and stayed to himself the whole game. It was rare to see Holmgren even look to talk to anyone.

"I'm going to be true to MY core values..."

Like what, losing is fun? :lol:

I hope the Seahawks enjoyed their tenure as playoff contenders....with Mora and his clown of an offensive coordinator in Knapp plus the fact that the 49ers look like they're starting to do good and the Cards possibly being SB champs, this is gonna be a dark time for Seahawks fans. But hey, if Mora actually LEARNED from a great coach in Holmgren and can succeed(get rid of Knapp), then more power to him....but the next time we go against them, Matt and the Birds are gonna crush them into dust.

Watching that interview made me even happier to have Mike Smith here in Atlanta. I wasn't a Mora fan even when we were winning in 2004, but I am a Mike Smith fan. I wish Mora well except when we play them but knowing what we know now about all the mistakes he made and how his time here was a prelude to the worst season imaginable (2007) makes me glad that time is over and better times are at hand.

Jr & Knapp are gonna sink that franchise, just watch the train wreck that will be the seattle seagulls starting next season.

Seattle has lost too much talent & the talent they do have is either too old or way too injury prone

They have No RBs, no (healthy) WRs, no OL, mediocre DL, etc - but they are in the NFC West

Jr better hope they have a shot @ drafting Crabtree b/c they NEED him up there in seattle.

I like Mora also, seems like a good guy.. he has to learn that he has to be a decision maker at times, like when Knapp and Donnie were failing horribly, Mora was afraid to make the move to fire them because he was friends with them.. And brings in all his friends as players, even if they dont fit the team.. like all the **** SF guys he brought in..

I think he'll be a good coach.. probably his next HC job, he needs afew more years of learning. But who knows, maybe he can survive a career in Seatle.

knapp aint all that bad. didn't garcia pass for over 5000 yards under knapp?

I'll credit TO for most of those yds.

Don't yall remember watching Jr & Knapp get out-coached game after game when they were here & then making up excuses for it & the team, b/c I sure do.

Jr is the "cool dad" who wants to be every player's friend, it's jmho & feel free to disagree, but that doesn't work in the NFL.

A HC needs to be a hardazz when its called for & needed - Jr is too soft to crack some skulls & demand the respect a HC needs from his team in order to be a contender.

Holgrem will be sorely missed in seattle & maybe the seagulls get lucky & the Wash St Huskies job will open up for Jr in a yr or two.