Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

LMAO!

15 posts in this topic

I'm glad he's coming back. I look forward to seeing him cry again. He does make a point of doing that at least once a year.

I am very happy he is coming.

I know seeing that guy lifting all those trophys makes you guys happy. Enjoy it a few more times why dont ya?

I'm glad he's coming back. I look forward to seeing him cry again. He does make a point of doing that at least once a year.

bitter much?....put on the black jersey ONE more time

The last time he cried is the last time Florida lost...I don't think the Gators fans mind him crying too much.

bitter much?....put on the black jersey ONE more time

only if you guys put on the blue jerseys one more time ;)

UF is good too, but when Tebow and harvin leave there will be a signifigant dropoff.

Well no crap. That's like saying when the engine and the radiator fall out of your car there is a dropoff in its performance.

1-2 years tops before we get yet another huge 5 star QB recruit who comes in and dominates.

I thought u said tebow will be a once in a lifetime player. how do u expect some other QB to come in here and have the same sucess??

Tebow can be a once in a lifetime player and the Gators could still have a guy come in and dominate in 2 years.

I thought u said tebow will be a once in a lifetime player. how do u expect some other QB to come in here and have the same sucess??

Because you don't need a 245 LB battering ram who can truck middle linebackers and safeties while carrying 3 people into the endzone while at the same time being able to put the ball anywhere he wants to through the air to win a national title. Just because we have one doesn't mean we need one. Matt Flynn couldn't do what Tebow does, Chris Leak couldn't do what Tebow does, Vince Young and Matt Leinart couldn't do what Tebow does, but they all won national championships. ****, nobody in college football history has done what Tebow has, but plenty of people have lead their team to a national championship.

would u say flynn is dominant or Leinart? no. u said tht u would have another QB come in and be dominant. and i dont see tht being very realistic. u may have championship winners but to think ur gonna get another QB tht will dominate CFB is a lil far fetched.

Why?

would u say flynn is dominant or Leinart? no. u said tht u would have another QB come in and be dominant. and i dont see tht being very realistic. u may have championship winners but to think ur gonna get another QB tht will dominate CFB is a lil far fetched.

Dude are you in any way familiar with college football and/or the University of Florida?

Why is it a "lil far fetched" to assume that the premiere team in the entire nation wouldn't be able to get another dominant QB? Danny Wuerffel was a dominant QB, as was Rex Grossman. Rex didn't win a Natty, but he tore SEC defenses to shreds and got screwed out of winning a Heisman. Leak wasn't dominant, but he has an SEC and National title, and Tebow is probably the most dominant player the SEC has seen since Walker.

I don't know if you just started watching college football or what, but Florida has been one of the elite teams in the country for nearly 2 decades.