To speak the truth?

ThunderCookie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your happy with beating them just once in a year? I Know its special When you sweep sum1 and sumtimes its far and few inbetween. but to be happy with gettin owned in NC? Only in Atlanta...

You should've been happy we've split the last three seasons. I see ownage coming down the pike for the Falcons in the buccies series! :lol:

Your right, And if you go to 2005 then its a different total and so on until you get to point where it doesn't even matter.

Keep digging my Friend. :)

Who is digging? Just pointing out the recent history. Let me ask you an honest question who is in better shape heading into next season, Falcons or buccies?

Delhomme = rate limiting step in the Panther's success

I'm not sure how that wasn't determined years ago and is only news now.

He proved he was better than David Carr, Vinny T(at the tender age of 50), and some other no names scrubs.....thats about it.

If it wasn't for Smith bailing him out in many of their games over the years he'd just be an after thought journeyman!

Who is digging? Just pointing out the recent history. Let me ask you an honest question who is in better shape heading into next season, Falcons or buccies?

Your digging, 2006 And before isn't recent history, it's close but its old news.

To sum bucs fans they would think the Bucs are in better shape with our huge cap space, And to sum Falcon fans would say the Falcons are in better shape because of what they "accomplished" in last season.

Your opinion is your opinion. :)

Your digging, 2006 And before isn't recent history, it's close but its old news.

To sum bucs fans they would think the Bucs are in better shape with our huge cap space, And to sum Falcon fans would say the Falcons are in better shape because of what they "accomplished" in last season.

Your opinion is your opinion. :)

That's why I asked for your opinion?