To speak the truth?

ThunderCookie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to remember someone making the comment that if they Panthers lost they would show up to take their medicine they so happily dished out.

A liar, a hypocrite, and a coward?

Maybe he should be the Panthers mascot.

lol you really expected truthspeaker to show up here? its obvious the kid is only 10 years old, or very immature if he's older. I knew before the game if they lost we wouldnt see him again until atleast after the superbowl.

well the falcons are 1-3 vs the bucs the past two seasons? much like the 1-3 they are against the saints the past two seasons! atleast their 2-2 vs the panthers the past two seasons.

all hail the average falcons!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry but bragging about what the saints and bucs did to the falcons before we got matt ryan, michael turner, and coach smith, is irrelevent, especially braggin about a year when we had our starting QB locked up, i hope you guys feel proud about beating the falcons last year.

Its almost like bragging about beating the saints before brees got there, its just not something to brag bout nola i'd edit your thread

well the falcons are 1-3 vs the bucs the past two seasons? much like the 1-3 they are against the saints the past two seasons! atleast their 2-2 vs the panthers the past two seasons.

all hail the average falcons!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

...Says the Saints fan that hasn't seen more than 35 wins in 80 tries against Atlanta. Says the Saints fan that has yet to see an NFC Championship. Says a fan of a franchise with two total postseason victories. :lol:

find me one of these claims please

on yeah, stop sending me PMs ......... like i was going to respond to that bulls,hit

hmm how about i just tell you one and you see if you can remember it

we are good enough to beat arizona twice this season, the question is is the giants good enough to beat us twice in a season

ring any bells?

hmm how about i just tell you one and you see if you can remember it

we are good enough to beat arizona twice this season, the question is is the giants good enough to beat us twice in a season

ring any bells?

so i predicted my team to win, big deal. you did that 17 times this year probably, right? did you ever predict the Falcons to lose?

so thats all you got. really? thats stupid to you? we were favored by 10 points, everyone predicted us to win

i love how you think Vick was a good QB. you are my favorite poster here, you really are

so i predicted my team to win, big deal. you did that 17 times this year probably, right? did you ever predict the Falcons to lose?

so thats all you got. really? thats stupid to you? we were favored by 10 points, everyone predicted us to win

i love how you think Vick was a good QB. you are my favorite poster here, you really are

your my favorite to, thanks for the compliment, and when did i ever say vick was a good qb? i said he was a play maker and a great athlete, and im sorry but he would be an upgrade at the QB position for the carolina panthers. your running game would be instoppable and you would probally win the superbowl.

and if i did say vick was a good qb, who are you to judge me for that You think Jake is a good qb so we may both be a little delusional.

what Super Bowl did Vick lead his team to? how many playoff games did he win? is Jake in jail right now?

i have said Jake is above average and only that, find me where i said anything more