Roddy White is a good receiver,but he is not an Elite one

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AYE TELL THAT GIRL ON YOUR PIC TO STOP CALLIN ME I HAD MY FUN WITH HER ALREADY.AND SHE IS NO GOOD.

:lol:

You're too much.

For the record some of the stuff you say makes sense but you go about making your points in a really stupid way. Laurent has the potential to be a great receiver and we all want him to get healthy and contribute. If you just said that you wouldn't have people jumping all over you. Instead you have to bring down Roddy in an attempt to make your point seem more valid but you actually end up doing the exact opposite. People have already caught you contradicting yourself. Roddy may not be the best receiver in the league but he's doing more than enough for a 4th year wideout. So just relax.

Why do you assume that im a gangster rapper because im black?hmmm sounds like someone is very racist to me.

Let me help you put your foot in your mouth.....If you had a brain you would have remembered the link you posted to your Myspace page in your Profile. Here, I'll do you a favor and post it for you

Whack *** Rapper-$Choice....also know as flyfalconfan

$Choice, LMAO :lol:

Again you keep making yourself look dumber each day...HAHAHAHA :D

"Elite" in my mind means a receiver that is reliable, consistent, attacks the ball at its highest point, knows how to use his body to protect the ball, keeps the defender from intercepting the ball. Roddy has improved tremendously over the last two season, but he still gets a little complacent at times; expecially when a defender takes the ball and he stands there and makes no attempt to swipe the ball--or slam the DB to the ground. When he can go up and take balls away before the defender before he has an opportunity to make an interception; and consistently make the big catches (game winners) then he will be an "elite" receiver in my mind.

Roddy is a good receiver,

Larry Fitzgerald is exactly what the good receivers would like to be.

That's one of the best thread summations I have read in a long time......

and spot on......... ;)

"Elite" in my mind means a receiver that is reliable, consistent, attacks the ball at its highest point, knows how to use his body to protect the ball, keeps the defender from intercepting the ball. Roddy has improved tremendously over the last two season, but he still gets a little complacent at times; expecially when a defender takes the ball and he stands there and makes no attempt to swipe the ball--or slam the DB to the ground. When he can go up and take balls away before the defender before he has an opportunity to make an interception; and consistently make the big catches (game winners) then he will be an "elite" receiver in my mind.

MY POINT EXACTLY! THANK YOU FINALLY SOMEONON WITH SOME SENSE ON THIS THING

MY POINT EXACTLY! THANK YOU FINALLY SOMEONON WITH SOME SENSE ON THIS THING

man you might wanna take off the caps, since you messing up here. lmao at you being a punk as rapper, and stop bring up the race card, then only thing it does is make you look stupid, well more stupid, since we already know by your threads you have little football knowledge, and yea i went there and questioned your fanhood, what you gonna do bout it.

man you might wanna take off the caps, since you messing up here. lmao at you being a punk as rapper, and stop bring up the race card, then only thing it does is make you look stupid, well more stupid, since we already know by your threads you have little football knowledge, and yea i went there and questioned your fanhood, what you gonna do bout it.

**spits in Georgia fan's face

OP, you sound like you'd rather post on the Arizona messageboard or something. You could also benefit from a good grammar class. Paragraphs, correct grammar, and punctuation would probably help you out a lot. On a side note, they do have tests for trisomy 21.

The ironic thing is that went straight over his head :D