Roddy White is a good receiver,but he is not an Elite one

This is exactly why we shouldnt have gotten rid of Laurent robinson he has great spped and hands and is more explosive than Roddy White .I never really been a huge fan of Roddy White.In my opinion he is not even a top 5 receiver.I blame him for Vick getting critized about his accuracy,cuz this dude used to drop so many passes and yall know i aint lying yall remember when When we wanted to get rid of Roddy for Randy Moss,when Randy first became a free agent,Vick even wanted Randy but Authur said Randy had bad character.But Authur gets every weapon a player could dream of for Ryan.Even when Vick was Qb ive questioned Roddy's hands even with Ryan at times.Roddy,Brah you not Fitzgerald and dont deserve that kind of money,stfu an get your narrow az out there and play,if not cut his az.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a Roddy White supporter from the very beginning when he had all those drops. Most fans here thought he was going to be BUST... If you going to be an elite WR you need to have very good hands. Roddy has to many easy catchable balls that he drops to be a Elite WR.

F larry fitzgerald :angry:

Roddy aint no where near Fitzgeralds level an wont ever be dude.Is he good yes,but not elite so he need to stop acting like bych and get his az out there.Roddy we need u,but we can really do without you.Haha Gonzales is basically a receiver playin at tight end position an he has way better hands then you.

May I remind you of 3 things:

1. Larry Fitzgerald is under contract with the ARIZONA CARDINALS - not the Falcons

2. Laurent Robinson is under contract with the St LOUIS RAMS - not the Falcons.

3. Roddy White is under contract with the ATLANTA FALCONS

Those other guys are not free agents and they are not Falcons, so they are not choices for our team. Roddy is - he's under contract and is the best receiver on our team. He is an integral part of the Falcons and I believe they will work this out.

It's kind of like saying - I would rather have a car that could fly over the traffic than a nice car that is comfortable but earthbound. One is an option for me - the other is not. Therefore, it really does me no good to cry over that flying car.

May I remind you of 3 things:

1. Larry Fitzgerald is under contract with the ARIZONA CARDINALS - not the Falcons

2. Laurent Robinson is under contract with the St LOUIS RAMS - not the Falcons.

3. Roddy White is under contract with the ATLANTA FALCONS

Those other guys are not free agents and they are not Falcons, so they are not choices for our team. Roddy is - he's under contract and is the best receiver on our team. He is an integral part of the Falcons and I believe they will work this out.

It's kind of like saying - I would rather have a car that could fly over the traffic than a nice car that is comfortable but earthbound. One is an option for me - the other is not. Therefore, it really does me no good to cry over that flying car.

Well TD is a smart man,and i believe he knows Roddy is not worth the money he is asking for.Roddy hadnt done any major commercials and fans still question his hands. All im saying is he needs to quit asking for to much money in all honesty he is not a Fitzgerald type of player an doesnt deserve the money hes asking for.I wasnt saying get fitzgerald smart girl you.I was just saying the amount of money he wants is Fitz kinda money.

Newsflash, Einstein: Every wide receiver has drops. Every QB will miss a wide open WR. Sh*t happens.

How many passes do u see Fitzgerald drop?my point exactly.Roddy White wants that kinda money.If he does he shouldnt have been dropping easy azz passes is all im saying.For the kinda money he wants you better catch every dam thing.

• 1 year later...

33 pages...LOL!! Okay....if he finishes up with 1000 this year and next...or perhaps have killer games if we make the playoffs, I'd be ready to say he's "elite"...

I think....

:unsure:

id put him in the elite class already after everything he has done for our team. Singlehandedly (literally) winning the 49er game for us, showing up, being consistant year in and year out, dude is elite. Id rate him at least top 5 right now behind andre johnson, greg jennings, reggie wayne, randy moss, then comes roddy.

Don't just look at the reciever, also look at the teams and the style of play. Fitzgerald played with Warner whom did not have shackles on his hands. The Cardinals also threw 40 times a game every Sunday. No reciever will be elite on a running team.

ummmm, i beg to differ on your statement..

bebe thomas from g-tech last year..over 1000 yards recieving in a triple option offense

Drafted 1st round denver broncos..He was elite.

id put him in the elite class already after everything he has done for our team. Singlehandedly (literally) winning the 49er game for us, showing up, being consistant year in and year out, dude is elite. Id rate him at least top 5 right now behind andre johnson, greg jennings, reggie wayne, randy moss, then comes roddy.

This would be his 3rd or 4th 1000 yard season?