Roddy White is a good receiver,but he is not an Elite one

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roddy White doesnt have more td's though.Thats the thing that counts

pass happy offense vs run heavy offense, of course Fitz is gonna have more, they dont have a RB that can score 17 rushing TD's you idiot. not to mention thier is less snaps that we are passing the ball, the Cards throw the **** ball almost every play, we run the ball way more than we pass, why cant you get that through your head. Fitz is great and whatever, but you dont gotta discredit our own top 5 wideout, you sound like a idiot rival fan

pass happy offense vs run heavy offense, of course Fitz is gonna have more, they dont have a RB that can score 17 rushing TD's you idiot. not to mention thier is less snaps that we are passing the ball, the Cards throw the **** ball almost every play, we run the ball way more than we pass, why cant you get that through your head. Fitz is great and whatever, but you dont gotta discredit our own top 5 wideout, you sound like a idiot rival fan

Andre Johnson is on a run heavy offense and so is Steve Smith littleman.So you don t know what your talking about and Andre has more receiving yards than Fitz.

Andre Johnson is on a run heavy offense and so is Steve Smith littleman.So you don t know what your talking about and Andre has more receiving yards than Fitz.

wow your stupid, dont worry HNIC2, i got your back on this. the texans are top 5 in passing, so there goes you lack of logic. also andre has more catches than fitz, which is why you look at YPC, and roddy is 2nd in that category, and if you add YAC, then he is number 1 in that one. we also have a better run game than the panties. dude keep trying to spin it, but any way you do is not going to change the facts that Roddy white is AN ELITE WIDEOUT, and YOUR STUPID.

wow your stupid, dont worry HNIC2, i got your back on this. the texans are top 5 in passing, so there goes you lack of logic. also andre has more catches than fitz, which is why you look at YPC, and roddy is 2nd in that category, and if you add YAC, then he is number 1 in that one. we also have a better run game than the panties. dude keep trying to spin it, but any way you do is not going to change the facts that Roddy white is AN ELITE WIDEOUT, and YOUR STUPID.

The panthers dont have a better run game?is that what you just said.Deangelo williams finished with 18tds this season an i think he had more rushing yards then Turner with less carries BRUH. Think before you type dude.Steve Smith is in a run heavy offense.You fail

The panthers dont have a better run game?is that what you just said.Deangelo williams finished with 18tds this season an i think he had more rushing yards then Turner with less carries BRUH. Think before you type dude.Steve Smith is in a run heavy offense.You fail

turner has more yards. btw this isn't the panther forums go jock their nuts elsewhere

im going straight from NFL.com. we average more yards per game than the panties. Thats how you judge a run game, NOT TDs, god your ********. by your "logic" the chargers are on the same level as the aints in passing, and are better tha the Cards, Texans, broncos, colts, and eagles. the 49ers offense is just as good as the texans right?? :lol: :lol: god your a joke you go by yards, not TDs.

tuner was second in rushing yards in the league...there is no way in **** deangelo williams changed is name to adrian peterson

tuner was second in rushing yards in the league...there is no way in **** deangelo williams changed is name to adrian peterson

he is correct, that Dwill has more ypc and one more TD, BUT we were talking about run game. carolina is not just Dwill, you include every1 in the run game. that means every rush period, and when you consider that, then the falcons are the 2nd best rushing team in the league, and thats a FACT, the dude is a joke, and he trying to find something to prove his point, but its impossible, since its a fact white is elite.

he is correct, that Dwill has more ypc and one more TD, BUT we were talking about run game. carolina is not just Dwill, you include every1 in the run game. that means every rush period, and when you consider that, then the falcons are the 2nd best rushing team in the league, and thats a FACT, the dude is a joke, and he trying to find something to prove his point, but its impossible, since its a fact white is elite.

Roddy White is not elite yet dude.im trying to tell you he is not feared and he hardy ever catches passes in double coverage.Think about all the interceptions we have had.If that were Fitz,Andre,or Steve they wouldve caught that ball.They have good body control and leap ability.Which Roddy has not quite mastered yet.Littleman.

flyfalconfan is a troll, i guarantee it, he's probably a panthers fan on here posing as a falconfan hating on our players, im sure of it, no real falcon fan would question roddy whites abilities, the man is top 5 in the league and somehow he's not elite, if Fitzgerald needed his balls washed, FlyFalconFan is the man for the job, that is if you like golf Fly.

1. We finished 2nd in the NFL in yards per game.

2. DeAngelo Williams had 1 more TD than Turner, but unless DeAngelo Williams is also known as Adrian Peterson, then he didn't finish with more yards than Turner.

3. We were the most run heavy team in the NFL. No team ran on 1st down more than we did, and we were 2nd only to Baltimore in rushing attempts.

You fail, you're ignorant, and you suck at life. Get off these boards BRUH.

1. We finished 2nd in the NFL in yards per game.

2. DeAngelo Williams had 1 more TD than Turner, but unless DeAngelo Williams is also known as Adrian Peterson, then he didn't finish with more yards than Turner.

3. We were the most run heavy team in the NFL. No team ran on 1st down more than we did, and we were 2nd only to Baltimore in rushing attempts.

You fail, you're ignorant, and you suck at life. Get off these boards BRUH.

I guess thats why nobody even acknoledged him in the pro bowl nor threw his way.Because he is not elite dude and has easy azz drops.He is not elite maybe in the top 6 but he is not elite.

I guess thats why nobody even acknoledged him in the pro bowl nor threw his way.Because he is not elite dude and has easy azz drops.He is not elite maybe in the top 6 but he is not elite.

WOW YOUR ********, top 6 is elite dude! there are over 100 recievers in the NFC alone, and putting him in the top 6 of that 100 is ELITE DUDE/ end thread.

That is some world class moronic reasoning. Top 6 is elite. I guess Warner isn't that great since he only attempted 2 passes in the Probowl? I guess DeMarcus Ware isn't elite since he only got an assist with no sacks or solo tackles in the Probowl. You're a joke, and you prove it every time you post.

Roddy White is not elite yet dude.im trying to tell you he is not feared and he hardy ever catches passes in double coverage.Think about all the interceptions we have had.If that were Fitz,Andre,or Steve they wouldve caught that ball.They have good body control and leap ability.Which Roddy has not quite mastered yet.Littleman.

see thats your opinion, but if you look at my vid, roddy was making double team catches, and he is catching elite passes. you have no proof, and your talking out of your ***, which is truly sad. teams double team roddy, and no1 is double teamed on every play. also if you want to be taken serious, then show proof, not this joke of "logic" your showing now.

flyfalconfan is a troll, i guarantee it, he's probably a panthers fan on here posing as a falconfan hating on our players, im sure of it, no real falcon fan would question roddy whites abilities, the man is top 5 in the league and somehow he's not elite, if Fitzgerald needed his balls washed, FlyFalconFan is the man for the job, that is if you like golf Fly.

agree

lmao the probowl is your freaking source, you know they dont even play defense. they are ten yards from LOS, and no blitz. your pretty sad bro, i actually feel sorry for you.

Some of you guys are ridiculous. The definition of elite is different for most people. For some people, elite is an exclusive club that involves only the consistently best players in the league. For some, its more open.

I myself wouldn't call Roddy White elite. Yes, he is a great WR for us and is one of the top WRs in the league, but that, in my opinion, doesn't qualify as elite. Elite to me are Larry Fitzgerald, Randy Moss, and Andre Johnson. Those guys are the elite playmakers that can be counted on game in and game out. They will come up big and year to year, game to game. Calvin Johnson, despite posting 1300 yards and 12 TDs on the 0-16 Lions doesn't even get an elite mention. Steve Smith, the player who can seemingly will plays to happen, doesn't make the list.

Elite players to me:

QBs: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees

RBs: Adrian Peterson

WRs: Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson

TEs: Tony Gonzalez, Jason Witten

OT: Joe Thomas, Michael Roos

OG: Steve Hutchinson

C: Jeff Saturday

DE: Jared Allen, Mario Williams

DT: Albert Haynesworth, Haloti Ngata

OLB: DeMarcus Ware, James Harrison

MLB; Ray Lewis

CB: Nnamdi Asomugha, Champ Bailey

FS: Ed Reed

SS: Troy Polamalu, Adrian Wilson

Sorry, but Roddy White is not in that category yet. He could be when he is in his prime at the age of 28 and 29 and when Matt Ryan gets better (Ryan's 3rd year breakout? If he is so ahead of the curve, maybe he will break out now, with his rookie wall at the end of last season).

Some of you guys are ridiculous. The definition of elite is different for most people. For some people, elite is an exclusive club that involves only the consistently best players in the league. For some, its more open.

I myself wouldn't call Roddy White elite. Yes, he is a great WR for us and is one of the top WRs in the league, but that, in my opinion, doesn't qualify as elite. Elite to me are Larry Fitzgerald, Randy Moss, and Andre Johnson. Those guys are the elite playmakers that can be counted on game in and game out. They will come up big and year to year, game to game. Calvin Johnson, despite posting 1300 yards and 12 TDs on the 0-16 Lions doesn't even get an elite mention. Steve Smith, the player who can seemingly will plays to happen, doesn't make the list.

Elite players to me:

QBs: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees

RBs: Adrian Peterson

WRs: Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson

TEs: Tony Gonzalez, Jason Witten

OT: Joe Thomas, Michael Roos

OG: Steve Hutchinson

C: Jeff Saturday

DE: Jared Allen, Mario Williams

DT: Albert Haynesworth, Haloti Ngata

OLB: DeMarcus Ware, James Harrison

MLB; Ray Lewis

CB: Nnamdi Asomugha, Champ Bailey

FS: Ed Reed

SS: Troy Polamalu, Adrian Wilson

Sorry, but Roddy White is not in that category yet. He could be when he is in his prime at the age of 28 and 29 and when Matt Ryan gets better (Ryan's 3rd year breakout? If he is so ahead of the curve, maybe he will break out now, with his rookie wall at the end of last season).

you dont have owens on that list or steve smith. hmm i got to say your list is WEAK! steve smith and owens are more proven than larry and andre. yall have some ****ed up perceptions of elite, also urlacher is not elite to you?? Man yall are a bunch of jokes. Man i know one thing, this place has lost knowledgeable posters. AP is your only elite RB?? what about tomlinson?? one bad year does not make him not elite. Man these posters must be a joke.

you dont have owens on that list or steve smith. hmm i got to say your list is WEAK! steve smith and owens are more proven than larry and andre. yall have some ****ed up perceptions of elite, also urlacher is not elite to you?? Man yall are a bunch of jokes. Man i know one thing, this place has lost knowledgeable posters. AP is your only elite RB?? what about tomlinson?? one bad year does not make him not elite. Man these posters must be a joke.

Terrell Owens had 69 catches, 1000 yards, and 10 TDs. Only 1 of those categories is elite (TDs) and he is on the decline at age 35. He is a good receiver, but is no longer elite. Randy Moss has similar statistics, but he was playing with his back up QB that hasn't started a game since high school. Steve Smith is on the borderline. I would have no problem calling him elite.

Ladainian Tomlinson had a 3.8 YPC and will be turning 30 this offseason. He has been an elite RB for the most part of this past decade and will continue to be effective and will go to the HoF. He might even be considered the best RB of all time when its said and done. If you were to ask me which RB I wanted for one game, I would have to say Adrian Peterson though. It isn't much of a contest.

Brian Urlacher, like Steve Smith, is on the borderline. There is nothing wrong with calling him elite. I just chose not to. Also, I would like to add Patrick Willis to the list of elite MLBs.

And I love the way you write on these boards. You can keep telling yourself that calling other posters 'jokes' and 'stupid' really helps prove a point if you want.