Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elvis_sux_MJ_way_better

Roddy White is a good receiver,but he is not an Elite one

roddy is a shorter fitz, with worse hands/concentration - he's very good though. I would say Roddy is about the 8th best receiver in the NFL

so the 7 recivers in front of him are????

in no particular order

fitzgerald

T.O

randy moss

anquan boldin

andre johnson

reggie wayne

marvin harrison

honorable mentions--hines ward, brandon marshall, steve smith, tory holt

People tried to bash me when i said that Roddy White is not an Elite receiver,But i am so glad you guys have watched the Car @ Ari game i say that because carolinas stadium might as well be Arizonas because they got their azzez handed to them AT HOME! LOL Now i finally can be at peace with losing to Arizona.They are foreal but i still think if we had them at the dome we wouldve won.Carolina shocked me.But then again lets get back to this topic Ok to those of you who watched the game Fitzgerald is an Elite receiver Roddy White is good and has potential to be one but he is not there yet.Fitzgerald is bound to score everytime he gets the ball and Bolquin didnt even play.The circus catches in double coverage the extra effort to extend his arm over the plank for the TD.When Roddy gets double teamed its like he gives up on the play.Fitzgerald was double teamed the whole game except once.Without his other receiving core partner Boldqin this guy does anything to get the ball.He is what an Elite receiver is,the true definition.I made this thread for the people who tried to bash me when im only telling the truth about Roddy White god i wish he could make plays like that.But i have faith in him if he saw this game it shouldve inspired him.Roddy drops passes that could be huge plays.Look at the Denver game if he didnt drop that game winning touchdown we wouldve been 12-4 an playin Arizona in the dome.Look at that Vikings game he had another huge drop and the Arizona game.You can say what you want about those are tough catches,but if yall say Roddy White is an Elite receiver he wouldnt have dropped those passes i dont care what u say!Fact.

Roddy would be elite if we threw the ball 50 times a game!

and Al harris with the packers and that is it.

And what about the Panthers Lucus and Gamble, Dre Bly, Tillman and Vasher are solid, Asaunti Samuel who he burned the heck out of, or Asi on the Raiders who is considered the best in the league by many, and like you said Harris and Barber. Wow dude, stop proving everyones point about you being an idiot...

btw, your original point is okay... You don't think Roddy is elite by your defenition of elite. That is fine, I'm sure sure what i consider elite so I'm not going to make that judgement... it's just everything else you say is so so dumb. Stop trying to sound smart and make things up and just stick to your originial argument, you'd be much better off.

The point of this thread is just showing people that Roddy White isnt an Elite receiver yet because he is not and im sticking to my argument.what about that Denver game when he dropped that touch down pass that would won us the game.it was the same exact Play Ben an Holmes had ro win the superbowl.An Elite receiver wouldve caught that ball.Sorry but its true.He has dropped passes laid right in his hands dude.Shall i go on???Elite receivers dont drop passes for huge chunk of yardage when the ball is laid right in their hands an they are wide open.Remeber that Arizona game he had a huge drop.he done the same against the Vikings.But i can say i think he will be great next season.Because he is good.I never said he wasnt good.But Elite means Fitzgerald,Andre,Steve Smith type players that can make a play on the ball at its highest point.And can make plays in double coverage most of the time.

You're moronic if you think that Roddy dropping that one pass that was NOTHING like the Santonio Holmes catch is what doesn't make him elite. Roddy White was pretty much carrying a DB across the endzone while trying to make that one catch. EVERY NFL WR drops passes, even Fitzgerald and Moss. Give me a video of all these times Roddy White dropped all these easy catches. Steve Smith doesn't make plays on it's highest point, he is a shorter WR who is extremely physical who is unbelievably fast and agile who can get open and get YAC. Roddy White has made numerous plays in double coverage this year, remember that 55 yard TD in the Eagles games where he caught it between Asante, Brian Dawkins, and another CB?

I told every one that Roddy is not considered an elite receiver.Like a month ago,but people thought i was bashing him.But i wasnt i said he was good.But anyway today proved what i had been saying all along.I think he will be next year.But in the probowl they showed him no respect.As a matter of fact they barely even used him.They used Fitz an steve smith.However i am dissapointed they didnt use Roddy that much.But if you look at it.Its gonna motivate him.Andy Reid is an idiot starting Clinton Portis over Turner had better stats than Portis.

Stop digging up your old posts, its lazy and just proves you want some limelight, noshit Fitzgerald is a better reciever, the guys a freak of nature how fast he is for his size. It doesnt take a genious to spot that

The point of this thread is just showing people that Roddy White isnt an Elite receiver yet because he is not and im sticking to my argument.what about that Denver game when he dropped that touch down pass that would won us the game.it was the same exact Play Ben an Holmes had ro win the superbowl.An Elite receiver wouldve caught that ball.Sorry but its true.He has dropped passes laid right in his hands dude.Shall i go on???Elite receivers dont drop passes for huge chunk of yardage when the ball is laid right in their hands an they are wide open.Remeber that Arizona game he had a huge drop.he done the same against the Vikings.But i can say i think he will be great next season.Because he is good.I never said he wasnt good.But Elite means Fitzgerald,Andre,Steve Smith type players that can make a play on the ball at its highest point.And can make plays in double coverage most of the time.

Andre droped a ton of passes this year, you call him elite but point out what 2-3 balls that roddy dropped? it happens guy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you get a new shower curtain? Are you still wearing that sleeveless shirt? I know that you cant let go of things like ratty old sleeveless T-shirts, or old *** shower curtains or ancient threads that point out the obvious, but is winter you know, might be time to break out a sweater, one without your old dookie stains on it, or drool or grease from one of your crack ho's nappy heads? Thanks for bumpin this thread it gave me a chance to get at you again. Tool.

i think Roddy will be Elite next season though because he will get the ball thrown more to him.Because Matt ont be a rookie anymore.To be honest i personally thonk thats why Turner had so many carries this season to take some of the pressure off Matt,but Turner wont be a secret next season an teams will key in on him alot an try their best to stop him.Opening up roddy an jenkins next season.i think next year will be a huge year for our receivers

i think Roddy will be Elite next season though because he will get the ball thrown more to him.Because Matt ont be a rookie anymore.To be honest i personally thonk thats why Turner had so many carries this season to take some of the pressure off Matt,but Turner wont be a secret next season an teams will key in on him alot an try their best to stop him.Opening up roddy an jenkins next season.i think next year will be a huge year for our receivers

Close.

Turner had so many carries this year not to take pressure off Matt, but to take pressure off our defense.

Our coaches knew we had better control the T.O.P. so that our defense did not get exposed.

really, man thats some logic. :lol: :lol: DEE DEE DEE of course turner got more carries to help ryan. :lol: just because matt ryan is a rookie does not mean he is not elite, he had more yards per catch than andre and larry. the dude is elite. i am willing to bet money teams would leap to get him.

really, man thats some logic. :lol: :lol: DEE DEE DEE of course turner got more carries to help ryan. :lol: just because matt ryan is a rookie does not mean he is not elite, he had more yards per catch than andre and larry. the dude is elite. i am willing to bet money teams would leap to get him.

He wouldnt get over 30million if he went to another team i promise you he wouldnt.But you can bet your *** off this season Roddy will be elite because this is his contract year.He's gonna be a beast.But as of now im sorry he just isnt.If you ever seen Fitz,Andre,and Steve Smith yards after catch dude?

Did you get a new shower curtain? Are you still wearing that sleeveless shirt? I know that you cant let go of things like ratty old sleeveless T-shirts, or old *** shower curtains or ancient threads that point out the obvious, but is winter you know, might be time to break out a sweater, one without your old dookie stains on it, or drool or grease from one of your crack ho's nappy heads? Thanks for bumpin this thread it gave me a chance to get at you again. Tool.

Even though FlyFalconFan taking a picture of himself in the bathroom is funny than a mug to look at, your lame joke was not funny. You obviously are taking some slang and just running it all togther, NOt funny.

He wouldnt get over 30million if he went to another team i promise you he wouldnt.But you can bet your *** off this season Roddy will be elite because this is his contract year.He's gonna be a beast.But as of now im sorry he just isnt.If you ever seen Fitz,Andre,and Steve Smith yards after catch dude?

YAC goes to the QB also, since its the QB vision that helps, so like you said it will get better as matt ryan gets better. like the jenks catch for matty 1st TD, ITS CALL QB Vision throws it in the right spot to give the wideout a chance for more yards. how about you look up more football knowledge, since you are always WRONG!! Man you really need help, how about you shut up and read, you will learn more. Roddy had more yards per catch, so if they all had the same amount of catches, then roddy would be second to steve smith.

those are what i call elite catches. just stop bro, your making yourself look dumber and dumber with each post. **** who do you think fitz has thanked for making him the wideout he is?? WARNER.

Roddy White YAC - 4.4

Andre Johnson YAC - 4.3

Brandon Marshall YAC - 4.2

Reggie Wayne YAC - 4.1

Terrell Owens YAC - 4.2