Roddy White is a good receiver,but he is not an Elite one

People tried to bash me when i said that Roddy White is not an Elite receiver,But i am so glad you guys have watched the Car @ Ari game i say that because carolinas stadium might as well be Arizonas because they got their azzez handed to them AT HOME! LOL Now i finally can be at peace with losing to Arizona.They are foreal but i still think if we had them at the dome we wouldve won.Carolina shocked me.But then again lets get back to this topic Ok to those of you who watched the game Fitzgerald is an Elite receiver Roddy White is good and has potential to be one but he is not there yet.Fitzgerald is bound to score everytime he gets the ball and Bolquin didnt even play.The circus catches in double coverage the extra effort to extend his arm over the plank for the TD.When Roddy gets double teamed its like he gives up on the play.Fitzgerald was double teamed the whole game except once.Without his other receiving core partner Boldqin this guy does anything to get the ball.He is what an Elite receiver is,the true definition.I made this thread for the people who tried to bash me when im only telling the truth about Roddy White god i wish he could make plays like that.But i have faith in him if he saw this game it shouldve inspired him.Roddy drops passes that could be huge plays.Look at the Denver game if he didnt drop that game winning touchdown we wouldve been 12-4 an playin Arizona in the dome.Look at that Vikings game he had another huge drop and the Arizona game.You can say what you want about those are tough catches,but if yall say Roddy White is an Elite receiver he wouldnt have dropped those passes i dont care what u say!Fact.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your problem with Roddy... all you do is hate on him and try to downgrade him... I'm sorry but you are the definition of an idiot... If I didn't know any better I'd say you're Vick75 aka ryan-2 aka every idiot on the board...

Roddy has made his share of ridiculous catches this year. If you can't support him and want to hate for no reason go be a panthers fan or jump on some other team's bandwagon...

You are a pathetic excuse of a falcons fan

Fly

It has become clear that you are one of the AJC writers posting

here in Drag.

An Elite Receiver Catches for well over 1000 yds in a season.

Guys like Moss, Rice etc are of the all time greats.

Fitz is certainly on his way to achieving that status

if not already there.

While I understood the concept of your post, I also

noticed the creepy pattern to which reeks of

Bradley or Moore.

Understand this Fly.

I am sick and tired of you ripping each and every one of

our players to Shreds every time you post.

Back into the Barn you go.

wow and he calls himself a falcon fan, and YES I QUESTIONED YOUR FANHOOD!! Roddy is Elite, he may not be on fitz level, but he is an elite wideout in the making. last year you could say he got lucky, but now he has had 2 1k seasons proves that he isnt lucky, but good.

Dude i never actually dissed Roddy i have always said he was good but some of those drops he has are embarrassing an i would like him to attack the ball more against defenders an get those circus catches an more td's he only had what 7tds this season.

Dude i never actually dissed Roddy i have always said he was good but some of those drops he has are embarrassing an i would like him to attack the ball more against defenders an get those circus catches an more td's he only had what 7tds this season.

:mellow: Really? Your whole post was basically bashing him, "He gives up in double coverage", "Roddy drops passes that could be huge plays", "I wish Roddy could make plays like that", "Look at the Denver game if he didnt drop that game winning touchdown we wouldve been 12-4 an playin Arizona in the dome".

That is called BASHING and that is a FACT!

What is your problem with Roddy... all you do is hate on him and try to downgrade him... I'm sorry but you are the definition of an idiot... If I didn't know any better I'd say you're Vick75 aka ryan-2 aka every idiot on the board...

Roddy has made his share of ridiculous catches this year. If you can't support him and want to hate for no reason go be a panthers fan or jump on some other team's bandwagon...

You are a pathetic excuse of a falcons fan

I am a DIEHARD FALCONS FAN FYI every one has a right to their opinion.And name one or show me one circus catcxh that Roddy White has had all season NOT ONE! NOT ONE! NOT ONE! I SAID RODDY WHITE IS A GOOD RECEIVER HE IS JUST NOT AN ELITE ONE FITZGERALD IS AN ELITE RECEIVER,RANDY MOSS,AND ANDRE JOHNSON ARE ELITE RECEIVERS! FACT

Roddy is good not elite. Elite receivers don't drop bombs that are laid in their laps with zero coverage

Bullcrap! Every receiver has done that in his career a tme or two. Heck, the "mighty" TO has done that numerous times, seems like he catches better when it is a difficult grab. Roddy has proven he is among the elite WRs in the league and will only get better, especially if Jenkins continues to improve and we can get a good receiving TE. I certainly saw some amazing catches by Roddy this season and I didn't even get to see but maybe 4-5 Falcon games here in Iraq. I saw plenty of toughness in his play also. I guess you all don't think Calvin Johnson is an elite WR either... :rolleyes:

:mellow: Really? Your whole post was basically bashing him, "He gives up in double coverage", "Roddy drops passes that could be huge plays", "I wish Roddy could make plays like that", "Look at the Denver game if he didnt drop that game winning touchdown we wouldve been 12-4 an playin Arizona in the dome".

That is called BASHING and that is a FACT!

WELL MAYBE IM JUST EXPECTING TO MUCH OUT OF THE GUY,I JUST WANT RODDY TO BE A BEAST! BUT ALL THOSE THINGS THAT I SAID WERE TRUE.

WELL MAYBE IM JUST EXPECTING TO MUCH OUT OF THE GUY,I JUST WANT RODDY TO BE A BEAST! BUT ALL THOSE THINGS THAT I SAID WERE TRUE.

Maybe you should just be a Cardinal fan if you love Fitzgerald so much.

Also you call Randy Moss elite, but you bash Roddy for giving up on plays? Moss gives up on routes all the dame time and drops balls. So I dont see your point.

Maybe you should just be a Cardinal fan if you love Fitzgerald so much.

Also you call Randy Moss elite, but you bash Roddy for giving up on plays? Moss gives up on routes all the dame time and drops balls. So I dont see your point.

DOES FITZ GERALD?NAME ONE BALL HE HAS DROPPED?NAME ONE ANDRE JOHNSON HAS DROPPED? RODDY DOES GIVE UP ON PLAYS IM SURE I AINT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S SEEN THAT.HE IS GOOD BUT HE IS JUST NOT AN ELITE RECEIVER.I MUST SAY HE DOES HAVE POTENTIAL AN HE DOES GET BETTER AN BETTER EVERY YEAR

Fly

It has become clear that you are one of the AJC writers posting

here in Drag.

An Elite Receiver Catches for well over 1000 yds in a season.

Guys like Moss, Rice etc are of the all time greats.

Fitz is certainly on his way to achieving that status

if not already there.

While I understood the concept of your post, I also

noticed the creepy pattern to which reeks of

Bradley or Moore.

Understand this Fly.

I am sick and tired of you ripping each and every one of

our players to Shreds every time you post.

Back into the Barn you go.

we gonna tar and feather that BOYYYYYYY?

DOES FITZ GERALD?NAME ONE BALL HE HAS DROPPED?NAME ONE ANDRE JOHNSON HAS DROPPED? RODDY DOES GIVE UP ON PLAYS IM SURE I AINT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S SEEN THAT.HE IS GOOD BUT HE IS JUST NOT AN ELITE RECEIVER.I MUST SAY HE DOES HAVE POTENTIAL AN HE DOES GET BETTER AN BETTER EVERY YEAR

Roddy will be good... period. so will jenkins and HD. this season its all systems go!!! :D