Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noles1985!

What is all the Joe the Great talk

107 posts in this topic

I don't have a whole lot to say about Ryan, and haven't said much about him up to this point.

I don't know what you're talking about. :wacko:

Maybe my bad. Perhaps I just stumbled on to your comments all in a row. I saw comments in a couple threads - so you could be right - and if so, I stand corrected.

As far as our rookie QB - don't mistake what the media says for the way he feels. He's as humble as they come. He's a 23 year old kid - who is as hard working as they come and who has managed to win over a very divided team and bring them together. That in itself is remarkable.

As for his play on the field - he was a rookie. Next year, he'll show improvement and as time goes on and he learns more and more - he'll become a very good QB for us. Only time and circumstance can predict his career - but we are happy we have him and look forward to finding out what that career holds for the Falcons.

Put ryan behind that line and give him that D and the Ravens would have home field advantage.

Ryan behind that line would be sacked every other play. Do you people watch the games before you comment? Do you not realize that Flacco is running for his life just about EVERY play? The reason he doesnt get sacked is because of his mobility and nothing more. The Ravens have a talented offensive line but they are young and learning on the job. When Adam Terry and Marshall Yanda were starters, before they got hurt, they were the youngest offensive line in the league and the vet of the group was the 26 year old 4 year vet Terry, who had one year starting experience under his belt. As of right now the Falcons offensive line is much better then the Ravens.