Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noles1985!

What is all the Joe the Great talk

107 posts in this topic

He is as best an average to above average QB. Not one person on here can justify to me on how he did not see Mason doubled. That was the play of the game. If the Titans pick that which should have happend it would have changed everything; that was when CJ was still healthy. Joe Wacco is not that great take half his defense away and see how great he is. He has a very low football IQ; he was worst at everything the only thing that he was better at was he had one more pass of 40+ yards.

He is as best an average to above average QB. Not one person on here can justify to me on how he did not see Mason doubled. That was the play of the game. If the Titans pick that which should have happend it would have changed everything; that was when CJ was still healthy. Joe Wacco is not that great take half his defense away and see how great he is. He has a very low football IQ; he was worst at everything the only thing that he was better at was he had one more pass of 40+ yards.

and yet he plays on.

It's a team sport in which people like to seek out game-changing individuals

The quarterback is the most prestigious position, so that's usually where they give the credit for wins (and blame for losses)

Flacco is average. Any other year you would say he is fantastic for a rookie but because of Ryan's success as a rookie, Flacco doesn't seem so good by comparison.

Personally I think the Ravens could of had similar success with Boller or Troy Smith.

The only two stats that are relevant 44.4 comp pct and 73.9 rating. He is not still playing because he is that much better that anyone else on the field that comp pct is shyte. He plays on because of his defense.

Seriously I think joe Flacco is so over rated. They won because of the turnovers seriously they didnt have a chance if Alge didnt cough it up and Lendale. I cant wait til next week to see Flacco get popped in the jaw by Chargers or Steelers. Im tired of this Flacco to Ryan comparison its not even close Matt is a better QB seriously Flacco hasnt made much of a impact on there wins. So enough with the Flacco > Ryan talks because its really not even close.

What is the point of this thread? Trying to knock Flacco seems silly at this point. Kid has faced the best defenses in the league, of course his numbers aren't going to be great. FYI, his QB rating today was better than Ryan's last week.

I don't understand this Ryan vs. Flacco nonsense. They both had great years. Neither organization would trade for the other. Whatever happened to mutual respect? Not even like the Falcs and Ravens are in the same conference, let alone rivals.

My two cents..

What is the point of this thread? Trying to knock Flacco seems silly at this point. Kid has faced the best defenses in the league, of course his numbers aren't going to be great. FYI, his QB rating today was better than Ryan's last week.

I don't understand this Ryan vs. Flacco nonsense. They both had great years. Neither organization would trade for the other. Whatever happened to mutual respect? Not even like the Falcs and Ravens are in the same conference, let alone rivals.

My two cents..

It's just the nature of fans

People are real sensitive to defend "their" quarterback

I was like that with Mike, but in my defence i was a fan of his since his college days

My two cents..

Media

He was 11 of 22. It's not real hard to figure out that is 50%.

BTW, his season %? 60% and Matts? 61%. seriously is that worth arguing over?

Ok so we take the week that both of them played Wacco was 9-23, while Ryan was 26-40 way better numbers and decision making. For christ sakes you can tell that they are afraid to put the ball in his hands, but he is supposedly so great. BTW his entire postseason comp pct is 44.4 it is not that hard to figure out.