NFL Net at midnight had K Brooking interviewing Warner

Ok, this did it for me.

At midnight NFL Net, showed an on field interview with Keith Brooking congratulating Kurt Waner after the game.Now we know why Brook got his haircut last week.

I must ask if Brook already had plans to be at Carolina when he blew that 3rd and 16 play for us last week?

Brooking was on the Panther's field interviewing winning QB Kurt Warner..that is just wrong.

I was actually encouraged by this.

It shows me Brooking is thinking about life after football.

I think he realizes its time to hang em up.

I seen it last night and was to tired to post this but he was smiling in Kurt's face congradulating him shaking his hand in of all places where we should have been PLAYING kurt should have been interviewing him. If anybody with any loyalty to this organization he should have said no I will take another assignment. He got a new haircut a week earlier and now I see why. I know there are a lot of Brooking supporters but D-A-M-N that made me sick and if he's not cut by training camp or retire it couldn't be too soon. what a kiss a-s-s

Ok, this did it for me.

At midnight NFL Net, showed an on field interview with Keith Brooking congratulating Kurt Waner after the game.Now we know why Brook got his haircut last week.

I must ask if Brook already had plans to be at Carolina when he blew that 3rd and 16 play for us last week?

Brooking was on the Panther's field interviewing winning QB Kurt Warner..that is just wrong.

fail

slowcat.jpg

Ok, this did it for me.

Its called having class or good sportsmanship. Look it up!

falconsfan567 Posted Today, 03:18 PM

I'm speechless. I am. I have no idea what to say. Is this thread a joke?

I actually think it is meant to be real. However the conspiracy theory behind this thread is as vague as the grassy knoll. I mean "really" Brooking blowing a play so he can be an onfield reporter the next week. Please, give the man more credit than that.

Well after that whoopin Arizona put on Carolina yesterday, it might just be that the Cardinals are much better than anyone gave them credit.

It might just be, that our performance in Arizona, was alot better than what we thought it was. Maybe credit is due, even though it was a loss.

I seen it last night and was to tired to post this but he was smiling in Kurt's face congradulating him shaking his hand in of all places where we should have been PLAYING kurt should have been interviewing him. If anybody with any loyalty to this organization he should have said no I will take another assignment. He got a new haircut a week earlier and now I see why. I know there are a lot of Brooking supporters but D-A-M-N that made me sick and if he's not cut by training camp or retire it couldn't be too soon. what a kiss a-s-s

You havent got a clue about real life or public relations, or so it seems. Get over the defeat wristboy and start looking ahead.

I'm speechless. I am. I have no idea what to say. Is this thread a joke? :o:huh: :mellow:

No, its not. Im afraid the OP (emokid) is serious.

You havent got a clue about real life or public relations, or so it seems. Get over the defeat wristboy and start looking ahead.

I do have a life you hemroid, real life is that you don't take an assignment to cover a team that just put your season and quite possibly a career to an end, I over the defeat, you don't send Bush to Iraq to talk about the economy, it the same thing it just looks bad that's all.

AND WATCH WHO YOU CALL A WRISTBOY H-O-M-O

You cant be serious can you. You are questioning the loyalty of a man who has giving you everything he had since he was drafted by the Falcons. A man who has restructured his salary every year he was asked to do (and two years he volunteered). This man has earned more respect from YOU PEOPLE that you are showing him.

What is the problem with being a good sport, THE FALCONS lost the game not just Brooking. it was ALOT of things that went wrong during the cardinals game. Do I think he needs to retire, YES. Do I think he was the reason we lost....NO!!!! Unless you work in the Falcons front office and have the power to restructure the team, you should show our players respect. Or you can just go and jump on another teams bandwagon and leave the REAL fans here.

Arent you overreacting a bit? Get off Brooking's back already..

For real I have also seen Randal El Interviewing people for the NFL channel, the NFL is offering them to do it, Duuuhhh Im not going to take the money. Of course he's going to do it, to try it out. people scream and hollar about wanting Brooking off the team, alot of Ex-NFL people become analysts, you should BE HAPPY because he's thinking about what he wants to do after football :P

Ok, this did it for me.

He is preparing for life after football!!! Can't you read the writing on the wall!!!! Game over!!!!!

I knew better. After all, this was the guy that proposed the "Season Ticket Elite" forum.

sonny boy, I asked for a "Season Ticket Holder" forum, the elite comment is a lie you made up.

fwiw, I wish there was a season ticket holder forum and the many stooges who don't contribute anything but lip service would not be seen there.

I also see that nobody in here has enough sense to understand this post, "do you not think there is a conflict of interest" in Brooking being in on the play that lost us a shot to win one week and him moonlighting/interviewing the guy who beat us the next week?

furthermore, many of the replies in this thread are from those who beat on Brooking ALL SEASON, I dare you to find anywhere that I have EVER posted an anti Brooking post on this mb. Please, try to find one.

Um yep and that was about the same time I knew that PF went to **** for letting people like this post in there. <_<

phatty,

I was in PF long before the rats were let in there.

I challenge you to show where I have ever posted anti-Brooking.

Phatty, What do you mean "people like this", you were replying to a post that is a lie, I asked for a Season Ticket Forum, the elite comment is a lie that someone added to get suckers to bite and flame me. You just took his bait.

Without season ticket holders, ALL HOME GAMES get blacked out

, think about that

sonny boy, I asked for a "Season Ticket Holder" forum, the elite comment is a lie you made up.

fwiw, I wish there was a season ticket holder forum and the many stooges who don't contribute anything but lip service would not be seen there.

I also see that nobody in here has enough sense to understand this post, "do you not think there is a conflict of interest" in Brooking being in on the play that lost us a shot to win one week and him moonlighting/interviewing the guy who beat us the next week?

furthermore, many of the replies in this thread are from those who beat on Brooking ALL SEASON, I dare you to find anywhere that I have EVER posted an anti Brooking post on this mb. Please, try to find one.

OK....... is this satire?