NFL Net at midnight had K Brooking interviewing Warner

Ok, this did it for me.

At midnight NFL Net, showed an on field interview with Keith Brooking congratulating Kurt Waner after the game.Now we know why Brook got his haircut last week.

I must ask if Brook already had plans to be at Carolina when he blew that 3rd and 16 play for us last week?

Brooking was on the Panther's field interviewing winning QB Kurt Warner..that is just wrong.

Ok, this did it for me.

At midnight NFL Net, showed an on field interview with Keith Brooking congratulating Kurt Waner after the game.Now we know why Brook got his haircut last week.

I must ask if Brook already had plans to be at Carolina when he blew that 3rd and 16 play for us last week?

Brooking was on the Panther's field interviewing winning QB Kurt Warner..that is just wrong.

This is some really dumb crap.

Warren Sapp busted Brookins on NFL Network by saying Brook would not be holding a mike this week if he'd covered the TE last week.

Brooking, but put that to rest.

If Sapp hadn't gone to the Raiders he might have won a little more games, so the bottom line is that we all make bad decisions. Besides that, Brooking has every right to do some commentating on TV. Can't ruin my day at all.

So he was supposed to do what????

I would much rather see him congratulating him than whining and pouting like a child.....get over it...he is a grown man and a great competitor...

has every message board thread lately taken a seriously negative turn for some reason?? I really enjoyed this year. I understand we lost out, and I was very upset at the time, but at this point I am looking to next year, not nit picking over this one.

Ok, this did it for me.

:mellow: ....... :huh:

So it would be better if he grew his hair out like Sampson (since you seem to have an aversion to haircuts) and holed up in a cabin and plotted his revenge against Kurt Warner until....until when?

Well after that whoopin Arizona put on Carolina yesterday, it might just be that the Cardinals are much better than anyone gave them credit.

The Cardinals' defense played very well early in the season and then just seemed to lose focus in November and December. But it looks the light came back on against Seattle and they carried that momentum into the games against us and Carolina.

I've got to say, whoever wins the PHI/NYG game today should be really worried about playing Arizona. Especially it's Philly, because they'll have to travel out to Phoenix - where the Cards play well - and you know the Cards are going to want revenge for that beatdown they took on Thanksgiving.

Ok, this did it for me.

you are nuts, its an interview get over it. Milloy was the reason we lost why don't you mention that? never mind :rolleyes: