knaap to join mora in seattle

Knapp joins Mora’s staff as offensive coordinator

Posted: January 7th, 2009 | Adam Schefter | Tags: Greg Knapp, JaMarcus Russell, Jim Mora, Matt Hasselbeck

A hint of Atlanta has surfaced in Seattle.

Just as former Falcons and current Seahawks coach Jim Mora worked with offensive coordinator Greg Knapp in Atlanta, the same arrangement now has been finalized in Seattle.

Knapp arrived in Seattle this week, after his Oakland Raiders contract expired, to begin working as the Seahawks’ new offensive coordinator, a league source said Wednesday.

This means that Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck will be working with a new offensive coordinator next season, as will Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell. And Knapp will not be the only assistant to leave Oakland. Word is that the Raiders staff is getting attention from around the league while the team has no coach in place.

If that's you in your avatar, you are hideous. Stop eating at McDonalds.

that was mean. why can't you say something nice like, "your avatar looks precious in that tiara."

i have'nt seen anything about this, mangini is HC in cleveland, but nothing about knapp to seatle. it would be a disaster for seatle's offense if true. the only nice thing i can say about knapp is that he looks precious in a tiara. he really sux as an OC.

that was mean. why can't you say something nice like, "your avatar looks precious in that tiara."

i have'nt seen anything about this, mangini is HC in cleveland, but nothing about knapp to seatle. it would be a disaster for seatle's offense if true.

Because we are the fattest country in the world. Parents do nothing these days but shove Big-Macs and Happy Meals in their kids mouths to shut them up, instead of learning proper discipline and being good parents.

And this is what happens...

Mora would do it and we could use Peterson.

Nah they will ride Hasselback who can run Knapp's West Coast offense.

Isn't Duckett out there too? They'll probably pick up Griffith and Finneran if we dump him. Kerney's already out there. 2004. Pretty good team.

Jason Webster next.

Good lord...the Falcons of the past just won't die. Next they'll hire Donatell, then the Seahawks will take all the players from Oakland because Al Davis isn't doing anything with that franchise anyway, then they'll trade something to us for Vick, and BAM! Its us from a couple of years ago. I very much look forward to Matty Ice and the Birds destroying them in the years to come. :D

lol thats rough.. I like Mora and think he could be a decent coach if he got a decent Coor's with him... but Knapp is horrible, so he just lost his offensive side of the ball.. Look at Oakland last year..

I dont care if f'in Tom Brady was playing for Knapp, that offense is set up to FAIL. People dont understand how much coaching means in this league, thats why for Vick to go to the NFCCG under a crappy coach shows how great of a player he realy was, but of course, no one looks at it that way cause of the color of his skin. Same with McNabb, takes the eagles to past 7 out of 9 second round of the playoffs despite a pretty stupid 90% pass offense with no power-running, yet is looked at as one of the worst QBs in the league?? stupid.