Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I R frum Ellijay Jorja

Mora hires Knapp as OC

113 posts in this topic

You may wanna ad Keith Brooking and Lawyer Milloy. Brooking to keep the tradition going, and Milloy wants to go home.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Milloy wind up there.... However, I want Brooking to retire a Falcon. Anyone remember the last time we had a supposedly washed up Falcon sign in Seattle? It killed me seeing Kerney racking up all those sacks. Yeah I know, he only played 7 games this season but he was having a good year till he hurt his shoulder again.

Dont they also have our former assistant GM Ruskell? They love taking our cast offs

Thats the main reason we are hiring all these people.

Thats the main reason we are hiring all these people.

Sux for you guys!

Honestly, if you see the TE go in motion, it is gonna be a run. Usually up the middle. Expect many runs on 3rd and long and many passes from 3rd and short. He actually thinks he is gonna catch the D off guard.

I actually think that is a good hire for the Seahawks. They have a core group of veterans there familiar with the WCO. Hasselbeck is also a much better Qb than Vick and Knapp might be able to run a balanced offense like he did in SF. I personally dislike the guy after 3 miserable years in ATL but I can´t rule out the possibility that he might do ok with the Seahawks

I'm so sorry Seattle fans, Knapp is like the Terminator. He got thrown under the bus in Oakland, and yet here he is ready to run your team into the ground.

I disliked Knapp more than anybody but I guarantee he'll do better with Hasselbeck at QB. All the Seahawk fans can hope is that Mora has learned from his mistakes with handling the team and not letting the inmates run the asylum. If they draft Crabtree he'd be perfect with Hasselbeck. He's a big wr that can pick up YAC, something that's important in the WCO. The one bad thing I can say is that your team may end up on the soft/finesse side but other than that you should be fine for at least this year. Look at what he had to work with QB wise here and Oakland and look at what he has in Seattle. This is the perfect situation for Knapp. Now if he manages to screw this up then something's definitely wrong.

yo Seattle falcon junior,

what is your main forums? i just want to see the reactions

www.seahawks.net is a good one, there is a 6 page thread on this topic right now.