Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I R frum Ellijay Jorja

Mora hires Knapp as OC

113 posts in this topic

Knapp is god awful, he may be better when working with an actual quaterback and not Vick. Maybe he didn't trust Vick to audible at the line, lol god I hope so for Seahawk fans.

Mora I really didn't like though. He was like the players big brother and never really took control. The players liked Mora but they respect Smith. Big difference.

I remember he used to call a run 80% of times on 2nd and 10 after an incomplete on first down

1st down: incomplete pass

2nd down: run to the middle for 3 yards

3rd and long, Qb running for his life or run to the middle for no gain

Punt

:lol: :lol: :lol:

do you remember? Oh boy, I wouldn't like to be a Seahawk fan right now...

-_-

Knapp is god awful, he may be better when working with an actual quaterback and not Vick. Maybe he didn't trust Vick to audible at the line, lol god I hope so for Seahawk fans.

Mora I really didn't like though. He was like the players big brother and never really took control. The players liked Mora but they respect Smith. Big difference.

Knapp didn't let Jeff Garcia audible either.

Now the question is:

Who will be Seattle new Qb?

He must be dumb as ****

He must have a rocket arm and be used for short passes in Knapp' WCO

He must have an horrible accuracy so that his short passes will often fall incompleted

Any idea?

Favre?

T. Jackson?

I love how the teams which hire Knapp often have Qbs who shouldn't be used in the WCO :lol: :lol:

They'll trade hasselbeck for sure.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

There goes the neighborhood. I know Vick won't be going there now because no way Knapp wants any part of coaching Vick again.

If I was Vick I wouldn't want to be there anyways. It took Knapp 3 years before he let Vick attempt a pass

:lol:

Anyone think he's gonna go after Michael Vick when he comes back?

:lol:

Sure.

They'll trade the WCO Qb they have to sign a rocket arm-unaccurate passer like Vick and Russell

:lol: :lol:

They should give MUCH more money to their punter in 2009 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mora was terrible here as a coach. One of the most juvenile, unprofessional head coaches ever in the NFL. He provided no leadership at all and each year the team became more and more undisciplined. Every few weeks would come a new incident with Mora, from sniffing smelling salts, bringing in his coaching and player buddies, having temper tantrums with employees and the media, letting players get away with flaunting the rules, I could go on and on. Huge mistake for Seattle. I feel sorry for their fans.

They give us their first and they can have Vick...

if they want more throw in Jamaal Anderson.. :P

I want their first pick in 2010

It will be a top 3 pick for sure

hmmm who can we trade them Vick for?

We could trade Vick for Duckett and their first pick and then trade Duckett to the Raiders for their 2nd round pick :P

I heard Ed Donatell was fired from Washington - how long before Mora picks him up?

What about jason webster?

Seattle will be the NFL joke in 2009

Mora/Knapp were so bad that it resulted in Arthur Blank trying to go polar opposite then we end up with Petrino. Fortunately he got the right balance the third time. Now we have a real coach with a real staff instead of a goof ball and his buddies from his tree fort.

It's really too bad for Seattle but they made an emotional "he loves this area" decision for which they will pay dearly, especially now that we see that he did not learn a single thing about being an NFL coach from his failures in Atlanta. The fact that he chose 'take a knapp' proves this.

I can honestly say, more than ever, it's a great time to be a Falcons Fan.

is mora really that idiotic?....hasselbeck and that offense can't run the ball...well, or pass either now

that team is really now turning into the 2005 Atlanta falcons

HEAD COACH

OFF COORDINATOR

PATRICK KERNEY

TJ DUCKETT

You may wanna ad Keith Brooking and Lawyer Milloy. Brooking to keep the tradition going, and Milloy wants to go home.

You may wanna ad Keith Brooking and Lawyer Milloy. Brooking to keep the tradition going, and Milloy wants to go home.

They would need some ot this...

vials.jpg

You guys will all be suprised. Neither of these guys are as bad as you think. There were issues a plenty in Atlanta. Coaching was just a piece of the problem.